How illrelevant are the Religous Right, Rush Linbergr, Sean Hannity and the Neo-Cons?

Good Christians living like Christains helped to make america great.
Religion enforced thru laws by a govt though is a bad thing.
We are supposedly a govt of the people and by the people, and if we are good christians there is no need to legislate christian moralities.

We dont have to wait till tomorrow. They were doing this prior to the Florida primary and McCain won easily! The days leading into the Florida Primary these guys were relentless on McCain....

I absolutely agree with you. It's obvious and uindeniable and tomorrow won't change a thing.

The neanderthals on the right are breathing their last breath of revelence and the hate McCain because he's not one of them. Romney's not one of them either, but it's the best they could come up with. Right-wing neanderthal influence is evolving out of the mainstream.

This is a historic moment in American history. The metamorphisis of the American people is taking place right before our eyes.

I absolutely agree with you. It's obvious and uindeniable and tomorrow won't change a thing.

The neanderthals on the right are breathing their last breath of revelence and the hate McCain because he's not one of them. Romney's not one of them either, but it's the best they could come up with. Right-wing neanderthal influence is evolving out of the mainstream.

This is a historic moment in American history. The metamorphisis of the American people is taking place right before our eyes.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. The right was pretty low back in the '70's and from that came Ronald Reagan so I wouldn't write the obituary just yet.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. The right was pretty low back in the '70's and from that came Ronald Reagan so I wouldn't write the obituary just yet.

Reagan .. :shock:

How sad it is that all the right has is the memory of a block of wood with good hair.

Reagan ushered in the neocons who have destroyed your party and exposed conservative ideology for the insanity that it is.

Yep, yep .. that was Reagan.

It doesn't take genius to interpret what is in front of our faces. Republicans are jumping of the Ship of Fools like rats and it would take a miracle for republicans to just hold onto the seats they have in Congress right now.

Right-wing talk show hosts have been wrong about every fucking thing that spews out of their mouths .. and they've been minimalized, marginalized, and ignored.

There isn't a single right-wing republican in the country that can be elected president .. not one .. even if you re-animated the block of wood known as Ronald Reagan.

It's morning in America.

I'm not kidding when I said that this is exactly what would happen, and what I hoped for. This will save the R Party. Either one winning is better for Rs than another uber-religious spendthrift.

I'm telling you Jarod, if you look at Huckabee's record and his plans without the bias of him being a religious person, the changes he proposes are more palatable for democrats than those of any of the republicans running. He is my kind of politician.......pro-life, pro-gun, willing to do things un-republican-like for the down trodden and the poor folks. Too bad I'll never get to vote for him.

SHHH!

Yup, they will always rise again.

Liberalism, too.

The only one that hasn't had a major rise to prominence is libertarianism, but I think we saw a small-scale rise in visibility this year thanks to Ron Paul.

I hope all liberals agree that it would be far better to have us as the opposition party rather than theocratic, chronically over-spending warmongers.

Back