How is flying the American flag upside down...

Get off your high horse. How many US flags have been incinerated by leftists protesting. Now that is the ultimate in degradation.
Worth noting that it is disgraceful to fly an old threadbare flag. You should dispose it. Do you know how old flags are disposed?

I could tell him, but I think it would be more fun for him to find out for himself.

Worth noting that it is disgraceful to fly an old threadbare flag. You should dispose it. Do you know how old flags are disposed?

I could tell him, but I think it would be more fun for him to find out for himself.

Your desperate flailing and absurdity have been noted. Come back when you have something substantive to bloviate.

How is Flying the American flag Upside down significantly different than taking a knee during the anthem?
One is on a pole and universally accepted as a sign of distress the other is done by a moron that does not love this country. Glad I could clear it up for you Jarhead.

Its a symbol of hatred for America. Its very unpatriotic.
No that is not true it is a symbol of distress

Flags were once more commonly seen at sea than on land. This is because most people know what country they are traversing, while the identity of a ship at sea would be harder to ascertain. Especially in times of war, it was important to be able to distinguish friend from foe, which could be either a foreign nation or a pirate ship. Nick Garren has argued that the practice of flying a flag upside down was used by ships that were in distress, and only much later became a symbol of political protest.
The U.S. flag code, which is not legally enforceable, specifically says that the flag is not to be inverted “except as a signal of dire distress in instance of extreme danger to life or property.”

One is on a pole and universally accepted as a sign of distress the other is done by a moron that does not love this country. Glad I could clear it up for you Jarhead.
If you say so, I think it’s an insult to our nation

Back