How is OSU number one?

OSU has not played a good team yet,but they are number one?
I call bullshit

They played a decent team in Wisconsin (not sure what happened to Wisconsin in that Illinois game though)... and the Buckeyes have to face Penn State and Michigan at the end of the year (Michigan is overrated though).

Ohio State is for real, although I'd personally keep them at #3 until they get to the Penn State game and beyond...

How does one become a millionaire, easy, start with a million dollars

How does one become number one, start in the top seven or eight, don't lose , and you are in

Do you think there will be any highly rated undefeated teams not in the top 4?

How does one become number one, start in the top seven or eight, don't lose , and you are in

Except that Clemson started off the season #1, hasn't lost, and are currently #5.

OSU has not played a good team yet,but they are number one?
I call bullshit
Why don't you ask Winterborn. He pretends to be an expert in such things.

He stated that the previous year's champion should remain #1 until they lose. Wouldn't that mean Clemson should be #1 until a loss?

Clemson started at #1 and hasn't lost. Why aren't the in?

We did have him!! But our Rhodes Scholar AD Pat Haden decided he would rather hire the drunk/druggie Steve Sarkesian instead.

I know. Everybody underestimated him. Even LSU didn't want him but the players begged the administration to keep him on after firing Les Miles. But I think most know that.
He's definitely in the right place. He speaks Cajun French to h.s. recruits' parents that are from the bayou.

They played a decent team in Wisconsin (not sure what happened to Wisconsin in that Illinois game though)... and the Buckeyes have to face Penn State and Michigan at the end of the year (Michigan is overrated though).

Ohio State is for real, although I'd personally keep them at #3 until they get to the Penn State game and beyond...

You just said it yourself,they have faced one decent team!

You just said it yourself,they have faced one decent team!

Yup. And they have completely annihilated every single mediocre team they have faced, as they should. They are consistently playing very good football. They will get a top-tier test in Penn State, have to handle the Big 10 Championship, and then they're right there with the top dogs. They are a great team, regardless. I do agree that they shouldn't be #1 at the moment though. They need to beat Penn State first to even be considered the best, then that will all get sorted out in the Playoff.

Yup. And they have completely annihilated every single mediocre team they have faced, as they should. They are consistently playing very good football. They will get a top-tier test in Penn State, have to handle the Big 10 Championship, and then they're right there with the top dogs. They are a great team, regardless. I do agree that they shouldn't be #1 at the moment though. They need to beat Penn State first to even be considered the best, then that will all get sorted out in the Playoff.

I agree with your post.

Back