How many trumptards have actually read any of Marx's works

147888851_237472914621271_4637160880763790429_n.jpg

You are a God damned fat ass liar, according to Amazon, Marx's Capital is over one thousand pages long. There is a zero percent probability you read a one thousand page long book by a 19th century German intellectual.
https://www.amazon.com/Capital-Critique-Political-Economy-Kapital-ebook/dp/B002XHNMN0

My bet is that there are fewer than 20,000 Americans who have actually read Capital cover to cover.

Referring to Marx as an "intellectual" is a bit of a stretch. I think "agent provocateur" is much closer to the truth.

Referring to Marx as an "intellectual" is a bit of a stretch. I think "agent provocateur" is much closer to the truth.

Like all of the leftist philosophers of the 18th-20th centuries, Marx was an unlikeable, lazy fuck, on top of his failed ideology.

IMO, Marx was just another "Oh! The man be keeping me down" motherfucker.

He was a couch crasher that never worked a day in his life. Piece of shit.

Bitch was allergic to work. Oh, but he sure liked to talk about workers.

IMO, Marx was just another "Oh! The man be keeping me down" motherfucker.

He was a couch crasher that never worked a day in his life. Piece of shit.

Bitch was allergic to work.

I think he was worse than that. I think he was deliberately agitating people to revolt so they could be identified and arrested.

Karl knew of the dangers of unfettered Capitalism. We've seen that happened right here in America.

Regular capitalism is OK..Crony capitalism and lobbying and Citizen's United is what's wrong with America today.

I don't see anybody saying anything about it, so don't expect things to get better anytime soon.

I'm sure Biden overturned Trump's "no lobbying" EO.

Lobbying is bribery. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
People that work aren't slaves to those with the "Means of production". In reality, it's all a mutually beneficial arrangement and works good!
There's nothing wrong with working. For what I do ..I own the "means of production" and also am a worker as well.

"Excess labor value" is bullshit. Those workers don't pay to maintain any equipment that without it, they would have no job.
They get paid a fair wage to do a job. Many are not skilled enough to make things happen, yet they still have decent paying jobs.

They are wholly incapable of taking over the "means of production" and being able to continue to make jobs happen at all.

Without me, the "means of production" guy, nobody makes any money, yet I put food on the table for people and their families.

I have the tools and the know how to make things happen. Yes, I need other people to make things efficient. I can do it all my damn self as well.

Last edited:
Back