How the US can get out of debt

Cyclists aren't supposed to use the sidewalk, it's for pedestrians. Bicycle lanes solve a lot of problems.

Kind of an epic analogy for America. How a bad decision can compound.

American sidewalks are filled with NOTHING where I am from, yet my streets are filled with cyclists. These cyclists tend to ride as close to the danger zone as possible. I generally slow down behind them because they cut into my driving lane a few times.

I'm starting to wonder if the manual cycles are the Right's motorcycles.

Your beloved Democrats are having a war on coal so we are shipping the stuff to China, and the cheap energy and labor has cost American jobs.

Brainless post.

Jobs overseas will always be paid less as long as we are a top nation. The only force that can request our pay to be less is the Right. And you clearly haven't done any homework on energies that are renewable such as ocean wave. Or maybe America doesn't have oceans?

Brainless post.

Jobs overseas will always be paid less as long as we are a top nation. The only force that can request our pay to be less is the Right. And you clearly haven't done any homework on energies that are renewable such as ocean wave. Or maybe America doesn't have oceans?

Ocean wave power. Yeah that will power Midwest factories and provide raw material for plastics. /sarcasm

Back