HOW TO MAKE HEALTH CARE A RIGHT.

reason10

Banned
If health care is a right, that means doctors cannot be permitted to charge for their services. Hospitals cannot not be permitted to charge for use of the room, OR, ER, labs, MRIs, etc.

THAT'S A RIGHT.

Health care, any time, any place NO CHARGE.

It's also called SLAVERY.

Now if you fucking moron liberals believe the right to health care means making someone else pay for it, that makes you a looter, no better than some fucking junkie who breaks into your house and steals the TV set.

th

If health care is a right, that means doctors cannot be permitted to charge for their services. Hospitals cannot not be permitted to charge for use of the room, OR, ER, labs, MRIs, etc.

THAT'S A RIGHT.

Health care, any time, any place NO CHARGE.

It's also called SLAVERY.

Now if you fucking moron liberals believe the right to health care means making someone else pay for it, that makes you a looter, no better than some fucking junkie who breaks into your house and steals the TV set.

th
Hyperbole at its worst.

people will be paid for their work, and services, there just should not be profits connected to medical care, quality care should be available to all, not just those who can avoids it!

Hyperbole at its worst.

people will be paid for their work, and services, there just should not be profits connected to medical care, quality care should be available to all, not just those who can avoids it!

God you are fucking stupid. No wonder you support Hillary..

You don't even understand the role of profit. I really am saddened you benefited from such good medical care. It was wasted on you.

The best thing we could do for health care in america is to ban insurance whether private or medicare or medicaid. When a third party pays two things happen

1. Neither doctor nor patient fights for lower prices

2. Fraud is everywhere.

Get rid of health insurance and health care costs would be 1/10th of what they are now. 60 years ago most americans did NOT have health insurance and health care was just fine.

The best thing we could do for health care in america is to ban insurance whether private or medicare or medicaid. When a third party pays two things happen

1. Neither doctor nor patient fights for lower prices

2. Fraud is everywhere.

Get rid of health insurance and health care costs would be 1/10th of what they are now. 60 years ago most americans did NOT have health insurance and health care was just fine.

50 years ago my new car cost 2000 bucks, a candy bar was a nickel and, oh yeah, I was making 2 bucks an hour.

Property is a right, but you have to pay for land and possessions.

I have to pay for MY property and MY possessions and do so without a subsidy or expecting someone else to pay higher taxes for me to have it.

Based on what you say, when are all the freeloaders who expect a subsidy to buy their healthcare or get it though a program like MediCAID going to do the same for their healthcare coverage?

Hyperbole at its worst.

Those who can't afford it are an opportunity for all you bleeding hearts who think they deserve what another person has been paid for their work and services. Write a check on their behalf. MY money stays with ME and MY family.

Funny how middle class whites have strokes about benefits to the poor.
While the rich get tax breaks greater than the retards gross pay.

Funny how middle class whites have strokes about benefits to the poor.
While the rich get tax breaks greater than the retards gross pay.

Funny how those like you claim to be millionaires but can't show proof of it.

Funny how those who call themselves millionaires demand others be forced to pay for what they say someone else deserves.

It's not a benefit. It's a handout to freeloading poor people that think they should be handed what the rest of us earn.

Funny how those like you claim to be millionaires but can't show proof of it.

Funny how those who call themselves millionaires demand others be forced to pay for what they say someone else deserves.

It's not a benefit. It's a handout to freeloading poor people that think they should be handed what the rest of us earn.

If you weren't poor and untrustworthy I'd bet you

Those who can't afford it are an opportunity for all you bleeding hearts who think they deserve what another person has been paid for their work and services. Write a check on their behalf. MY money stays with ME and MY family.

you hate what the founders designed?

gethefuckout

I'll bet you $10,000

You already said you didn't want to bet. Now you say you do.

Provide the proof. You keep saying you have something you haven't proven. When I called you one it, you said you would bet but . . . You lost your chance when you failed to be a man and prove it when asked the first 100 times to do so.

The founders didn't design a social welfare system where people like you could get something for doing nothing.

I'll get out when YOU can enforce your demand.

you lying about what the people want isn't a debate idiot

Back