How we can tell Dems are freaking out!

I've just read three prominent liberals on this board, propagating the 'conspiracy myth' regarding 9/11. Now, one liberal... I could understand, and then, there's always a liberal 'bro' willing to help another liberal 'bro' out, so two libs? Okay, I can accept that, but THREE in a row? Something is up!

Why are we suddenly being inundated with morons, who insist 9/11 was an inside job? What's up with that? WELL... let me explain... it's Desperation Time! Faced with the continuing downward slide of Obama's poll numbers, and an economy that still appears to have a foot in the grave, with no realistic hope of recovery before November, the liberal fanatics are hitting the panic button. The constant beating into our heads that we're all stupid gun and bible toters, hasn't worked. Blaming Bush for everything, has grown old and lost its potency. So they need something new and innovative... nothing like a sinister conspiracy!

Here's the narrative for those of you too dumb to turn off Fox News... Republicans are basically EVIL people who can't be trusted! On 9/11, they somehow managed to orchestrate what appeared to be terror attacks on the US. Thousands of actual people died, we know this because we've interviewed their families, and seen their faces. But evil Republicans didn't care about these lives, they were easily expendable to secure the political future of Republicans... disregard the fact that a Republican had just been elected president with what was, at the time, the largest total vote any man has ever received for the office of president. Republicans, being the evil and sick creatures they are, weren't content with political popularity, they needed blood and gore. Rallying the nation around a war cause, was the plan.... because WAR is always a popular move for ANY president! Wye, it was so popular with Lyndon Johnson, he wouldn't even seek re-election... And we all witnessed how politically successful Iraq was for Bush.

Now the 'basis' for these revived conspiracy allegations, is apparently 'science' (according to BAC) ...You see, only a controlled demolition could bring down the towers as they fell. Of course, in all the controlled demolitions I've ever seen, they never flew planes into the building first. Seems like something like that, might possibly disrupt the placement of munitions, or set them off accidentally, before they were scheduled to explode, and this might possibly disrupt the controlled demolition, angles and trajectories, et;al... Of course, this would be unacceptable, because, even though Republicans are evil blood-thirsty monsters who would mastermind all of this, they wouldn't want the buildings to fall off-kilter and kill thousands more. No, the controlled demolition had to be limited to the smallest footprint possible, even though they knew this would be totally obvious to the typical conspiracy theorist.

I haven't really had the chance to delve into this whole thing with BAC or the others, I would be interested to know about the hijackers of the planes... were they Jihadist Republicans, who merely gave their lives for the cause? And what about all the people who would have played a role in setting charges, checking placement, and actually conducting the demolition? Where were they? Where are they now? Obviously, the evil Republicans couldn't have them out there running around, knowing the secrets... so perhaps they had them snuffed? Poor souls, should have realized it was coming, and that their evil overlords couldn't allow them to become liabilities. And there had to be some level of communications in order to coordinate all of this... WikiLeaks somehow managed to unveil thousands of top secret documents regarding Iraq and Afghanistan and the US military... but oddly enough, no one has ever come up with so much as an incriminating email on this. Evil Republicans must have done a splendid job of covering their tracks, in anticipation that some hacker would start mass-releasing confidential government information.

There have been conspiracy theories for years. There will always be conspiracy theories and people who choose to believe them. Of all the conspiracy theories I have ever heard in my lifetime, this one has to take the cake. It topples the Fake Moon Landing conspiracy from the throne, as the most absurd and ridiculous of them all. But this is what the Liberal Democrats have resorted to, because they KNOW it's almost over. They KNOW that barring some sensational revelation such as this, the Republicans are about to assume an enormous amount of political power, and that calls for desperate measures. The Trick, will be to convince enough people their theory has validity, and I look for some trivial tid-bit(s) to come rolling out, over the course of the next weeks and months, to play into this revived conspiracy. Stay tuned!
moron

Yes Zapped, that's exactly what you are doing. It's what you ALWAYS do, or try to do. Whenever you encounter a thread from a conservative on a topic you can't refute them on

I'm sorry. I haven't encoutered any of those threads. Can you point one out to moi?

Whenever you encounter a thread from a conservative on a topic you can't refute them on, you attempt to have them run around in circles backing things up with links, which you will immediately jump on to condemn as hackery.

Wait. So "backing things up with links" is now called running "them around in circles"? What basis should one construct an argument on? What FOX News says?

I'm sorry. I haven't encoutered any of those threads. Can you point one out to moi?

Wait. So "backing things up with links" is now called running "them around in circles"? What basis should one construct an argument on? What FOX News says?

Dixie claims he comes to all his conclusions on his own! Because he is just that smart!

Oh, so I am the "moron" because I interpreted something the way it was written, and you interpreted it completely the opposite?

Read the sentence again, dummy!

"Here's the narrative for those of you too dumb to turn off Fox News... Republicans are basically EVIL people who can't be trusted!"

Does anyone else in Althea's universe, interpret this to be saying that Fox News admitted Republicans are basically evil people who can't be trusted?

Althea: So Fox News finally admitted that?

Apparently, that is what Althea reads, because I'm now being called a moron for correcting that interpretation.

Oh, so I am the "moron" because I interpreted something the way it was written, and you interpreted it completely the opposite?

Read the sentence again, dummy!

"Here's the narrative for those of you too dumb to turn off Fox News... Republicans are basically EVIL people who can't be trusted!"

Does anyone else in Althea's universe, interpret this to be saying that Fox News admitted Republicans are basically evil people who can't be trusted?

Althea: So Fox News finally admitted that?

Apparently, that is what Althea reads, because I'm now being called a moron for correcting that interpretation.
Because you are a moron, I'll spell it out for you.

If you are too dumb to turn OFF Fox News, then you must be watching it all the time.

If that's the case, then they must be admitting the 'evil' issue you mention.

Those you attack as being Liberal/Commie/Moonbat, don't watch Fox news.

So tell us again about the context here.....moron.

Or were you suggesting that those who believe what they see on Fox News are morons?

On that, we agree.

If you are too dumb to turn OFF Fox News, then you must be watching it all the time.

Or were you suggesting that those who believe what they see on Fox News are morons?

On that, we agree.

Here's the narrative for those of you too dumb to turn off Fox News... Republicans are basically EVIL people who can't be trusted!

The narrative is being presented for people who watch Fox News and haven't heard the narrative. If Fox News were presenting the narrative, there would be no reason to present the narrative to the people too dumb to turn it off. Therefore, Fox News ISN'T saying the narrative, that Republicans are basically EVIL people who can't be trusted. I am presenting the narrative for those who are too dumb to turn off Fox News, who might not know the narrative. Is this sinking in to your pathetically retarded mind yet, because it's a little embarrassing having to fucking diagram a sentence for you and spoon feed you each word. If you are really that freaking illiterate, how the hell did you manage to get logged in?

Here's the narrative for those of you too dumb to turn off Fox News... Republicans are basically EVIL people who can't be trusted!

The narrative is being presented for people who watch Fox News and haven't heard the narrative. If Fox News were presenting the narrative, there would be no reason to present the narrative to the people too dumb to turn it off. Therefore, Fox News ISN'T saying the narrative, that Republicans are basically EVIL people who can't be trusted. I am presenting the narrative for those who are too dumb to turn off Fox News, who might not know the narrative. Is this sinking in to your pathetically retarded mind yet, because it's a little embarrassing having to fucking diagram a sentence for you and spoon feed you each word. If you are really that freaking illiterate, how the hell did you manage to get logged in?
So you invent a narrative, and present it to the other morons like yourself?

Talk about illiterate. I'm surprised you can tell the difference between cat food, and a can of tuna.

So you invent a narrative, and present it to the other morons like yourself?

Talk about illiterate. I'm surprised you can tell the difference between cat food, and a can of tuna.

Althea, in my view you deserve a very special award for merely possessing the tolerance to wade through his turds masquerading as thoughts.

It's no accident that his avatar is a toilet.

On that, we agree.

Yep - that's what it says.

Back