How will Sequestration harm you?

I am aughing my ass off this morning because my hometown is losing their air traffic controllers! Now all the tea party red necks are enraged! Lmao

They meant cuts that didn't affect them.

Seriously, if it weren't for the three people who lost their job I would be overjoyed!

I guess people are going to find out just how much this hurts!

Is that the air traffic controllers at a Kansas airstrip that lands 2 flights a day?

Horrific!
Essential workers laid off!!!

The worst effect will be listening to the lefties whining about all the horror that will befall us.

Apperently, one of the msm outlets this morning showed a story about weapons confiscated by TSA staff.
The closing paragraph predicted cuts in numbers of staff and long waits.
Bullshit obamacult scaremongering!

Next!

I am aughing my ass off this morning because my hometown is losing their air traffic controllers! Now all the tea party red necks are enraged! Lmao

They meant cuts that didn't affect them.

Seriously, if it weren't for the three people who lost their job I would be overjoyed!

I guess people are going to find out just how much this hurts!

interesting.....the Obama administration fires air traffic controllers because the TSA needs to save $66million in taxpayer money.....its a shame they didn't know this was coming because they could have cut this instead.....

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/420-million-tsa-program-doesnt-work/?cat_orig=us

that $420 million would have gone a long way towards helping.....

The 32 Dumbest and Most Devastating Sequester Cuts

http://www.alternet.org/print/economy/32-dumbest-and-most-devastating-sequester-cuts

20130221_044535_sequestertoons05.JPG

And yet LOOK at all of the money we are giving to Egypt, you Obama monkeys are ignorant.

Big picture, it's NOTHING!!
$85 bil is nothing.
Truth is the real number is Half that.

Half nothing then!!

Fucking obamacult lies!
One thing will result from this sequester................good!
It is a good thing, lets have a new sequester every week until fed spending is cut by let's say, mmmmmmmm a nice round 66%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we can kill our debts.
Simple!!!!
Not a simple as the minds of the obamacult

Back