how will you protect your children???

801174bb89224a6d63f4154178bf4e86.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c7/a0/c9/c7a0c93d9989ccdbca6bdae09d9187d6.jpg
c7a0c93d9989ccdbca6bdae09d9187d6.jpg

Dude, it is quite obvious you are confused here.Those are women. Something you would know nothing about. Sperm burping. never served cocksucking Democrat.

He was right. The founders would not enjoy the carnage as you do. They wanted a better safer America.

you are lying. the founders wanted a freer America, not an oppressive regime in the name of 'safety'. Would they be appalled at what they see today? Yes, they would and they would be blaming it on the weak progressive people who won't fight for their freedom and security.

I am more concerned about the WOKE indoctrination, the turning the kids into weak confused ignorant adults.

And those weak confused ignorant adults via the WOKE indoctrination are usually the people who are shooting these school kids. They certainly aren't
Conservatives, NRA members, pro-lifers, or Christians doing the killings.

Last edited:
And those weak confused ignorant adults via the WOKE indoctrination are usually the people who are shooting these school kids. They certainly aren't
Conservatives, NRA members, pro-lifers, or Christians doing the killings.

Angry fucks who see no value in living and decide to hurt us on the way out.....they blame the collective for their empty lives and pain.

So called liberalism has come to this....Putin says that liberalism was always going to end up here....I say that liberalism made wrong turns out of laziness and willful ignorance....it was by choice.

So called liberalism has come to this....Putin says that liberalism was always going to end up here....I say that liberalism made wrong turns out of laziness and willful ignorance....it was by choice.

Exactly the reason why I chose Liberalismhater or libhater as my moniker.

Putin says that we have become vampires.....degenerates....and that the Russians thank the Gods that they are not us.

Back