How Wingnuts Made Violent Extremism the New Normal

Did you miss the context where he told them to march peacefully?

That one sentence destroys anything you guys have against Trump

Again, the fallacy of abstracting words from context.

Simple example: I am in my room alone and shout, "There is a fire, run for your lives!"
I am in a crowed restaurant and shout, "There is a fire, run for your lives!"
Context is important to understand the meaning of a sentence.

Don't agree. He is about the most articulate right winger on the forum.

Compare him to Gardner who only writes, 'I hate stinking leftists!'

And so far in this thread, I am the ONLY person to actually respond with something about the article in the OP. All you've done is fling shit like some monkey at the zoo.

Again, the fallacy of abstracting words from context.

Simple example: I am in my room alone and shout, "There is a fire, run for your lives!"
I am in a crowed restaurant and shout, "There is a fire, run for your lives!"
Context is important to understand the meaning of a sentence.

So when he told them to march peacefully you think he was actually telling them to be violent?

Hahahaha you people are complete idiots

All of these protofascist elements finally found their long-missing key ingredient—their authoritarian need for a “glorious leader” around whom they could realize their dream of returning to national power—in 2015 with the ascendance of Donald Trump to the top of the Republican presidential ticket. The broad range of elements of the American protofascist right—the Patriots, the white nationalists, the conspiracists, and their mainstream enablers—all congealed in unrequited support for Trump and played a powerful role in his ultimate election to the presidency.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...V?cvid=04eb49d7b1f54e0e95c0862567d8550f&ei=26
trump is the Grand Wizard of the movement. He immediately challenged the black guy as an illegitimate POTUS. He kept the lie going for years, and the Nazis who were previously living under rocks finally had a voice on the national stage.

As POTUS he declared that anyone who wasn't immigrating from a majority white nation, was from a shithole country.

He ridiculed non white reporters as 'stupid'. He treated the paid black supporters as possessions to be referred to as 'mine'.

trump amplified the division in this nation that was started by the Teabaggers. It makes him millions, and is his only chance at winning an election.

Thankfully, the overwhelming majority in this country rejects him.

Back