Hucklebee

Remember now that Regan was first a Demoncrat and defended actual communists.
He became a Republican after marrying Nancy.

What's the point? I think everyone knows Reagan was a Democrat early in his life. Many Republicans were Democrats in their younger days.

Just shows how Regan played the part, that the defender of communists donned the moniker of commie killer. And his followers turned liberal into a bad word for the masses.
He was foremost an actor and most bought the act.

Just shows how Regan played the part, that the defender of communists donned the moniker of commie killer. And his followers turned liberal into a bad word for the masses.
He was foremost an actor and most bought the act.

you are entitled to your opinion it just happens to be one coming from extreme partisanship and not really based in reality.

'who would Ronald Reagan endorse'

It boggles my mind how you repugnicans hold Regan to the status of Jesus.

:dunno:

I think they like the rhetoric of tax cuts, without realizing that all reagan did was shift the tax burden to them (the middle class) and away from the wealthy class.

Oh, and reagan bombed and killed a lot of people. That testosterone crap sells to a lot of rubes.

There is an element of our society that is not comfortable with someone who they preceve as smarter than them. Many who think they are plenty smart to be president, and they dont want someone smarter than them doing it.

no. We have problems with people who THINK they're smart and additionally think that elitism is a virtue and that "common people" need to be told what to do.

no. We have problems with people who THINK they're smart and additionally think that elitism is a virtue and that "common people" need to be told what to do.

I know some Republicans like that, Barbara Bush comes to mind. I dont know of any Democrats like that.... I know some people who were tricked by slick campaigns to belive that about John Kerry.

Back