Huge boycott of Israel underway

• Thread starter Thread starter witnesstheday
  • Start date Start date
W

witnesstheday

Hey guys, I've just donated £250,000 worth of marketing power to a campaign to boycott Israel's economy 100% by all countries in the world. Are there takers here who wanna help spread the word? I am ready to push this campaign in all possible directions - I need people who can help gather campaign material, and people who are ready to get boycotting, change the way they shop, in the name of Peace, and who can set an example and get others to boycott, and spread the information about what to buy and what not to buy.

So come all you peacelovers, come and join me, help me out. Lunatic people who love blood and death will come and try and disrupt our conversations, I implore you to ignore them - I don't have huge amounts of time for everyone, the campaign keeps me busy 24/7/365 now, but I want to talk personally to anyone who can and will help. Campaign materials to be released within weeks.

Take it easy. Long live peace. Remember - boycotting Israel is the only way to IMMEDIATELY HALT ALL CASUALTIES, ISRAELI ONES MOST NOTICEABLY. not a single israeli will die once the boycott has taken centre stage on the world political arena. This is the best thing you can do for innocent Israeli children. Not to mention what it will do for starving, dying palestinian children, born with nothing but despair and a world which ignores their plight.

Hey guys, I've just donated £250,000 worth of marketing power to a campaign to boycott Israel's economy 100% by all countries in the world. Are there takers here who wanna help spread the word? I am ready to push this campaign in all possible directions - I need people who can help gather campaign material, and people who are ready to get boycotting, change the way they shop, in the name of Peace, and who can set an example and get others to boycott, and spread the information about what to buy and what not to buy.

So come all you peacelovers, come and join me, help me out. Lunatic people who love blood and death will come and try and disrupt our conversations, I implore you to ignore them - I don't have huge amounts of time for everyone, the campaign keeps me busy 24/7/365 now, but I want to talk personally to anyone who can and will help. Campaign materials to be released within weeks.

Take it easy. Long live peace. Remember - boycotting Israel is the only way to IMMEDIATELY HALT ALL CASUALTIES, ISRAELI ONES MOST NOTICEABLY. not a single israeli will die once the boycott has taken centre stage on the world political arena. This is the best thing you can do for innocent Israeli children. Not to mention what it will do for starving, dying palestinian children, born with nothing but despair and a world which ignores their plight.
You do realize that Palestinians are part of that economy and you will be hurting those you wish to help more than the people you hope to "punish"...

Right?

Already involved in BDS (Boycott, Divest, and Sanction) .. signed the petiton.

I also believe the boycott should include American-made products.

You do realize that Palestinians are part of that economy and you will be hurting those you wish to help more than the people you hope to "punish"...

Right?

It's a small price to pay to end the horror under which they presently exist .. no differently than boycotts hurt African-Americans but were well worth the price.

No. I meant "nice diversion".
I'm not diverting, you idiot. I am asking what the hell we import from Israel because I can't think of anything that I purchase that I should stop if I think the boycott would do good.

Quit being stupid and get out of the way of the conversation.

I'm not diverting, you idiot. I am asking what the hell we import from Israel because I can't think of anything that I purchase that I should stop if I think the boycott would do good.

Quit being stupid and get out of the way of the conversation.

Google is your friend.

I figured people who were calling for the boycott of their products would know one or two of them I might use.

So, I put into google, "Imported from israel" and I get back a list of crap they buy FROM us.

Fertilizer, electric cars (yup on the list), kosher food (also from Russia to israel).

The only thing I see exported from there on the list of sites that came up was: Our stricktly kosher mezuzah parchments / mezuzah scrolls are imported from Israel. You can select the standard good quality $30.00 parchment or ...

And one other thing. What is a Kippot? One was handmade and imported from Israel.

Can somebody please tell me what I should avoid to support this action against the government of Israel?

So, I put into google, "Imported from israel" and I get back a list of crap they buy FROM us.

Fertilizer, electric cars (yup on the list), kosher food (also from Russia to israel).

The only thing I see exported from there on the list of sites that came up was: Our stricktly kosher mezuzah parchments / mezuzah scrolls are imported from Israel. You can select the standard good quality $30.00 parchment or ...

And one other thing. What is a Kippot? One was handmade and imported from Israel.

Can somebody please tell me what I should avoid to support this action against the government of Israel?

Transferring massive sums of taxpayer dollars to them. This one's a gerund.

I don't think so. How is it different from Clementine Oranges from Florida?

I'll add it to my list of things to avoid.

I don't really know the ins and outs of orangery.

*hangs head in shame*

I just know a Jaffa is a big old seedless orange similar to the Spanish oranges i nibble on.

Back