Huge boycott of Israel underway

• Thread starter Thread starter witnesstheday
  • Start date Start date
So, I put into google, "Imported from israel" and I get back a list of crap they buy FROM us.

Fertilizer, electric cars (yup on the list), kosher food (also from Russia to israel).

The only thing I see exported from there on the list of sites that came up was: Our stricktly kosher mezuzah parchments / mezuzah scrolls are imported from Israel. You can select the standard good quality $30.00 parchment or ...

And one other thing. What is a Kippot? One was handmade and imported from Israel.

Can somebody please tell me what I should avoid to support this action against the government of Israel?

Didn't you see my thread?

Transferring massive sums of taxpayer dollars to them. This one's a gerund.
Duh. We all pretty much agree they don't need our money any more from that source. Unfortunately it appears that Obama not only disagrees, but intends on increasing that.

Microsoft and Intel have RD establishments in Israel.

I did once buy some replacement auto part that said made in Israel.
I think we also import some fresh vweggies from them. During the great tomato scare I think I recall that we imported tomatoes from Israel.

Microsoft and Intel have RD establishments in Israel.

I did once buy some replacement auto part that said made in Israel.
I think we also import some fresh vweggies from them. During the great tomato scare I think I recall that we imported tomatoes from Israel.
Yeah, I remembered that.

BAC's site provided a good list of stuff. It isn't all that much, and most of it is "avoided" naturally by any normal person in the US because we just aren't buying all that much personal aircraft and such.

Throw your epilady away and buy some sort of Chinese product, just so long as you don't eat it.

I think I have gotten Starbucks coffee maybe 4 times in my life.

I like the crowd at the country store better to sit around and drink coffee with.

It's a small price to pay to end the horror under which they presently exist .. no differently than boycotts hurt African-Americans but were well worth the price.

You won't end the horror at any price. The Semites have occupied those lands for nearly five thousand years and they have practiced murder and mayhem against each other for every day of those five thousand years.

This didn't begin with Israel in 1947. Before they blamed Israel they blamed each other. Shia vs Sunni vs Jew etc, etc, etc.....

The Holy Land isn't.

Starbucks sucks anyway. I can avoid them for another decade or so without a problem.

But boycotting Israel might be a bigger problem. If we stop buying stuff from them, then they are hurting financially. If they are hurting financially, they will want more of our cash.

We already give them 20% of our international aid.

Starbucks sucks anyway. I can avoid them for another decade or so without a problem.

But boycotting Israel might be a bigger problem. If we stop buying stuff from them, then they are hurting financially. If they are hurting financially, they will want more of our cash.

We already give them 20% of our international aid.

Obama is going to giveaway more taxpayer dollars to Israel anyway, but he can't replace what a global boycott will do to them, particularly with all the other demands he has.

Using money as a weapon has proven to be the most effective weapon of change.

Obama is going to giveaway more taxpayer dollars to Israel anyway, but he can't replace what a global boycott will do to them, particularly with all the other demands he has.

Using money as a weapon has proven to be the most effective weapon of change.

Indeed it has. And I think that the peaceful protests and boycotts have brought great changes and shown us to be evolving in good ways.

I'm not diverting, you idiot. I am asking what the hell we import from Israel because I can't think of anything that I purchase that I should stop if I think the boycott would do good.

Quit being stupid and get out of the way of the conversation.

Yea...I have the same problem....Do I need to go out and buy some Israeli products first so that I can then start boycotting?

Yea...I have the same problem....Do I need to go out and buy some Israeli products first so that I can then start boycotting?

There must be someone in America who buys something from Israel.

Perhaps it is easier for us European consumers to boycott products, on an individual basis, as we tend to import lots of stuff that won't grow here due to our shit climate.

I've never been on holiday there and i make a point of never voting for them in the Eurovision Song Contest (oh, just look it up yourselves). In your face Ehud Olmerts.

Back