Huge crowd in Atlanta, Don-old is at home!

Your fear is palpable.
Fear of what? I am literally laughing at you Marxists who just three weeks ago were saying it would be disasterous to force Biden out now y’all act like you actually nominated Kumala democratically

You still don’t get the irony that all your side talks about is protecting democracy and yet your current nominee got there in the most undemocratic process in decades.

Kudos

Reactions: TOP
Fear of what? I am literally laughing at you Marxists who just three weeks ago were saying it would be disasterous to force Biden out now y’all act like you actually nominated Kumala democratically

You still don’t get the irony that all your side talks about is protecting democracy and yet your current nominee got there in the most undemocratic process in decades.

Kudos
Yep you are terrified. Most of you MAGA morons are terrified of strong women. Makes sense given the guy you worship. Biden stepped down. Delegates picked a new candidate. That’s far more democratic than the electoral college. And frankly, Democrats don’t give a fuck what you think. You are in a cult. You stand for nothing and you support a failed businessman who assaults women, cheats people, commits fraud, and stole government secrets. So we. Don’t. Care.

Kudos
They don't care about Anything but One thing...and admit it... It's a blessing not to be them...

At times like this it's important for MAGA's to remember their talking points.
How does one gaslight them self? I didn’t even bother pointing out the stupidity of that statement. If you commit a crime, you don’t ponder who did it. Duh.

Your statement about talking points is spot on. TD is a parrot. They all are. They cannot articulate their positions they have to let the echo chamber do it for them.

and I heard Karmella went to a rock concert in Atlanta and tried to talk the concert goers into sticking around for ten minutes to listen to her.....failed.......
I heard JD had to mud wrestle Tom Cotton to see who would be able to suck Pedo Don's micropenis. JD won.

Back