Huma Abedin

1918528219_b97efea590_o.jpg

If it's just an affair, it won't be a big story. There is nothing improper from a political perspective.

This is just reason # 117 why Superfreak is a complete f'in idiot.

If it's just an affair, it won't be a big story. There is nothing improper from a political perspective.

Read this thread carefully. Then get back to me on who the idiot is.

Thanks for playing.

I never heard of this woman Chap, but you know what amazes me here? That you actually believe Hillary Clinton is behind the McCain revelations.
You really should talk to somebody about this problem Chap.

And I'd say she's more than "alright" Dave. You guys really do have impossibly high standards for women's beauty. You must all be male models.

I never heard of this woman Chap, but you know what amazes me here? That you actually believe Hillary Clinton is behind the McCain revelations.

And I'd say she's more than "alright" Dave. You guys really do have impossibly high standards for women's beauty. You must all be male models.

was partially a joke in regards to Hillary being behind it.. Shes so sinister.
BTW - i wont be on condi at all as mccains vp.. or if obama took pelosi or something.

Hillary is shire evil however.
1525344997_19ebdc9a51.jpg

I've thought about it, but I'm kind of short for that job.

Are you kidding? Of course, it'll be a big story. Should it be, maybe not, but...

Back