Huma Abedin

Ehhh.. I've had better. She's taken a few good glamour shots but she ain't no 10.
I agree. I prefer dark haired dark eyed women, but she is not a 10 - there's just something about her... She is nicer looking than Monica though.

Last edited:
hillary certainly looks the lesbian part doesn't she.. with that hairstyle and wardrobe selection.

hillary certainly looks the lesbian part doesn't she.. with that hairstyle and wardrobe selection.

Chap do you say these things on purpose to try and bait me into an explosion, so I look as crazy as SF?

I mean I happen to know that trick works on him, but I have a bit more cool, ok?

Chap do you say these things on purpose to try and bait me into an explosion, so I look as crazy as SF?

I mean I happen to know that trick works on him, but I have a bit more cool, ok?

Heh, I avoided saying it cause I knew you would explode... but I was thinkin' it!

nothing wrong with it if she is a lesbian. i could care less. i have gay relatives. treat them the same.

look at the similarities tho:
_1638471_ellen150.jpg

Hillary%20Clinton_P9%231%23.jpg

_1638471_ellen150.jpg

20070831_005.jpg

Last edited:
Heh, I avoided saying it cause I knew you would explode... but I was thinkin' it!

That she "looks" like a lesbian? Really?

I never thought about it one way or the other. I guess I'm not sure what a lesbian "looks" like exactly. I have a bi friend who is totally hot, and dresses like me. Maybe I am a lesbian? Or maybe my friend doesn't dress like a lesbian because she is bisexual. shrug. I will have to research this when I have time.

It's important.

Right now i am busy researching which candidates spouse is more proud of America. I think the one who is married to the woman, or man, who is most proud of America has the edge in keeping me safe.

But I'll check into the lesbian dress guidlines when I'm done.

That she "looks" like a lesbian? Really?

I never thought about it one way or the other. I guess I'm not sure what a lesbian "looks" like exactly. I have a bi friend who is totally hot, and dresses like me. Maybe I am a lesbian? Or maybe my friend doesn't dress like a lesbian because she is bisexual. shrug. I will have to research this when I have time.

It's important.

Right now i am busy researching which candidates spouse is more proud of America. I think the one who is married to the woman, or man, who is most proud of America has the edge in keeping me safe.

But I'll check into the lesbian dress guidlines when I'm done.

You really need to get a 'gaydar'.... Sheesh!

I'm reading 'Freedom from Oil' right now. Some interesting things in there I haven't really thought of, but more importantly... Hillary is possibly gay!

All this reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Lisa is the President and is asked, "How does it feel to be the first straight woman President?" (Just after Helen asked if she had a hat...)

:D Maybe they are psychic!

LOL well here is what i have observed.

Usually in a lesbian marriage or partnership err domestic pairing.. ugg i dont know but anyways.. usually one of them is butch the other is feminine.. just like with gay men

tho i suppose you could have two butch woman who would be gay gay??

ugg so confusing.

wow these credentials:

Huma M. Abedin is an aide to United States presidential candidate Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. [1] Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan to an Indian father and Pakistani mother.[2] When she was two years old, the family relocated to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Abedin returned to the United States to attend George Washington University.[1]

Huma Abedin began as an intern for the White House in 1996 and landed an assignment with the First Lady. She has since risen to the the role of Hillary Clinton's right hand.

wow these credentials:

Huma M. Abedin is an aide to United States presidential candidate Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. [1] Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan to an Indian father and Pakistani mother.[2] When she was two years old, the family relocated to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Abedin returned to the United States to attend George Washington University.[1]

Huma Abedin began as an intern for the White House in 1996 and landed an assignment with the First Lady. She has since risen to the the role of Hillary Clinton's right hand.

Well that is better than being Bills right hand.

hmm didnt hillary fancies herself another Eleanor Roosevelt as first lady... who, incidentally, had a gay lover.

Remeber what happened to that young intern while Clinton were in whitehouse.

Mary Caitrin Mahoney: 25 (former white house intern)

A U.S. Secret Service Agent assigned to checking doors at the White House, opened a door one night and found Hillary Clinton in a compromising sexual position with Ms. Mahoney, a known lesbian since her high school days. Hillary was furious and whacked him in the head with a metal ashtray. Ms. Mahoney was shot to death at a Starbucks Coffee Shop, right in the heart of Washington DC, a short time later. On July 7, 1997 Mahoney was in the Starbucks cafe cleaning up after closing time with co-workers Emory Evans and Aaron Goodrich. Sometime after 9pm, two gunmen got inside and shot all three to death. Mahoney was singled out for the most horrendous fate - as if she'd been the killers' prime target. Of the ten shots fired, she was hit five times at point blank range, including at least once in the face. The final bullet was delivered to the back of her head after she'd already fallen. In one hand, in a death grip, Mahoney clutched the keys to the store's safe, which held the weekend's receipts of more than $10,000. D.C. cops were mystified by the apparent lack of motive in the crime. The safe hadn't been opened. The cash registers were undisturbed. The store hadn't been ransacked. None of the victims' personal belongings had been touched. A high-powered Washington FBI agent, Special Agent Bradley J. Garrett, was brought in on the case. He is known as "The Fixer", because he is called in to find patsy's to take the blame for government murders. He made this out to be a routine robbery murder case, supposedly committed by a small time criminal, one Carl Derek Cooper. After 54 hours of questioning by Garrett and another agent, Cooper signed a confession that he immediately repudiated as soon as he got to court. During his 54 hours of interrogation, Cooper had consistently denied the crime and volunteered several times to take a lie detector test. Most of the testimony against him was by agent Garrett, and based on Garrett’s representation of what Cooper had said during the interrogation. The questioning was not recorded or videotaped. Garrett had sucessfully arranged to blame the crime on a vulnerable nobody.

Remeber what happened to that young intern while Clinton were in whitehouse.

Mary Caitrin Mahoney: 25 (former white house intern)

A U.S. Secret Service Agent assigned to checking doors at the White House, opened a door one night and found Hillary Clinton in a compromising sexual position with Ms. Mahoney, a known lesbian since her high school days. Hillary was furious and whacked him in the head with a metal ashtray. Ms. Mahoney was shot to death at a Starbucks Coffee Shop, right in the heart of Washington DC, a short time later. On July 7, 1997 Mahoney was in the Starbucks cafe cleaning up after closing time with co-workers Emory Evans and Aaron Goodrich. Sometime after 9pm, two gunmen got inside and shot all three to death. Mahoney was singled out for the most horrendous fate - as if she'd been the killers' prime target. Of the ten shots fired, she was hit five times at point blank range, including at least once in the face. The final bullet was delivered to the back of her head after she'd already fallen. In one hand, in a death grip, Mahoney clutched the keys to the store's safe, which held the weekend's receipts of more than $10,000. D.C. cops were mystified by the apparent lack of motive in the crime. The safe hadn't been opened. The cash registers were undisturbed. The store hadn't been ransacked. None of the victims' personal belongings had been touched. A high-powered Washington FBI agent, Special Agent Bradley J. Garrett, was brought in on the case. He is known as "The Fixer", because he is called in to find patsy's to take the blame for government murders. He made this out to be a routine robbery murder case, supposedly committed by a small time criminal, one Carl Derek Cooper. After 54 hours of questioning by Garrett and another agent, Cooper signed a confession that he immediately repudiated as soon as he got to court. During his 54 hours of interrogation, Cooper had consistently denied the crime and volunteered several times to take a lie detector test. Most of the testimony against him was by agent Garrett, and based on Garrett’s representation of what Cooper had said during the interrogation. The questioning was not recorded or videotaped. Garrett had sucessfully arranged to blame the crime on a vulnerable nobody.

:mad:

How dare you bring this up... you sexist barbarian.... :rant:

Back