Hunger Games author praised David Hume.

Hume

Verified User

A New ‘Hunger Games’ Book by Suzanne Collins Is Coming in 2025​

In a statement published on Thursday, Ms. Collins said she was inspired by the Scottish Enlightenment philosopher David Hume’s “ideas on implicit submission and, in his words, ‘the easiness with which the many are governed by the few.’”

A New ‘Hunger Games’ Book by Suzanne Collins Is Coming in 2025​

In a statement published on Thursday, Ms. Collins said she was inspired by the Scottish Enlightenment philosopher David Hume’s “ideas on implicit submission and, in his words, ‘the easiness with which the many are governed by the few.’”
The reaction of leftists to covid proves the veracity of humes statement. You idiots bought hook line and sinker all the crap fauci pumped out even though we now know was all bullshit.

A little over a year.
Right, dipshit Brandon was the architect of all the authoritarian bullshit.

The Kamal said she would not take the vaccine because she didnt trust trump as if he made the fucking shit but as soon as dickhead joe was elected they couldn't wait to shove it down everyones throats. Stfu

Last edited:
I recall him floating ideas of firing the guy and the libtards throwing a hissy fit at the mere suggestion

you gonna lie and say that wasn't the case? since that is all you shit stains can do is gas light us - I am guessing yes
So trump was a slave to the "libtards?" Doesn't that mean you should vote for someone else this time around?

I recall him floating ideas of firing the guy and the libtards throwing a hissy fit at the mere suggestion

you gonna lie and say that wasn't the case? since that is all you shit stains can do is gas light us - I am guessing yes
Exactly. Look how self absorbed that little retard is:

“Attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science,” Fauci said Wednesday. “All of the things I have spoken about, consistently, from the very beginning, have been fundamentally based on science. Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people.”

We now know all that "science" was just bullshit. Leftists are a cancer.

So trump was a slave to the "libtards?"

No one said that. You love your strawmen don't you scarecrow. So how did Trump let Covid happen halfwit? I would love to see what illogical bullshit you conjure up for that.

Doesn't that mean you should vote for someone else this time around?

gib•ber•ish (ˈdʒɪb ər ɪʃ, ˈgɪb-)
n.

1. meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing; nonsense.

2. talk or writing containing many obscure, pretentious, or technical words.

Right, dipshit Brandon was the architect of all the authoritarian bullshit.
So you first claimed that it was all Fauci's fault. Now you are claiming the year before Biden came to office was Biden's fault. When does trump take responsibility for anything?

So you first claimed that it was all Fauci's fault. Now you are claiming the year before Biden came to office was Biden's fault. When does trump take responsibility for anything?
No I didn't. Tell us what authoritarian measures trump initiated. Trumps responsible for bringing the vaccine to market that you numbskulls hated but then tried to force onto everyone once dipshit Joe was in charge.

So trump was a slave to the "libtards?" Doesn't that mean you should vote for someone else this time around?
I have not and will not vote for Trump - but why change the subject here?

Fauci was a shit stain authoritarian. did, or did not the shit stain libtards defend him? Did, or did not the actual adults in the room such as Rand Paul see through the act and drill into all his bullshit? Did or did Trump not want to fire the little prick?

Back