Hunger Games author praised David Hume.

The vaccines were invented outside the USA, because trump made it difficult to develop them here.

trump created a distribution operation named Tiberius, named after the Emperor that killed Jesus. It was a complete disaster, losing more than half the precious doses given to the US Government. It was found to have no database, but rather just made guesses about where to send vaccines based on whims.

I was promised by Mnuchen in a teleconference that I would be a priority in getting the vaccine. Then it was immediately decided only people over 55, which meant supervisors who had no technical knowledge, but not the people with technical knowledge. They later allowed people who both lived and worked in NJ or NY to get it, but I live in PA. Finally, I found a local popup clinic. Mnuchen gave me absolutely no help.

When he needed me to drive across the country, I got a letter of transit from him. When I needed the vaccine, I got nothing from him.
Lie. This two vaccines benefited from Operation Warp Speed and were developed and approved for use faster than ANY vaccine ever. Without Operation Warp Speed these vaccines would have taken 3-5 years to get approved for use in the general population instead of months.

We have multiple sources on the trump wearing diapers claim... And just look at his puffy pants. They are so puffy from him wearing a diaper that it often looks like he is wearing his pants backwards.

Do you have any evidence that much leaner Biden is wearing diapers? They must be skillfully hidden, but I do not believe they exist.
Do you have any evidence that Trump wears diapers, Walter?

Do you wear diapers, Walter?

Poor Walter.

Out of control crime, borders, inflation, two wars, terrorists crossing Biden's open borders, and Russian submarines 90 miles off the coast of Florida.

Who would vote for this "old man with a poor memory who is incompetent to stand trial," Walter?

We have multiple sources on the trump wearing diapers claim... And just look at his puffy pants. They are so puffy from him wearing a diaper that it often looks like he is wearing his pants backwards.

Do you have any evidence that much leaner Biden is wearing diapers? They must be skillfully hidden, but I do not believe they exist.
Post your multiple sources. :unsure:

You're a good soldier and ignore joey diapers totalitarianism. Extra toilet paper for you.

While we have not elected a dictator yet, throughout history plenty of other countries have. I see no reason that we could not.
Fauci is an authoritarian, but he has no power

Plenty of democratic governors did have power, and failed to see through his bullshit to the very end

stop gas lighting us shit stain - you are too dumb to do it

You're a good soldier and ignore joey diapers totalitarianism. Extra toilet paper for you.
We have not seen the trump toilet paper shortages since Biden became President, so I can just buy all the toilet paper I want.

So why do you think trump has such puffy pants that they look like they are on backwards?

The reaction of leftists to covid proves the veracity of humes statement. You idiots bought hook line and sinker all the crap fauci pumped out even though we now know was all bullshit.
The "left"????

Who was it that bought what Fauci was selling so much they not only put him in power but gave him a medal as he was ending his term??

That was not the 'left'. That was the magats and their leader Trump.

We have not seen the trump toilet paper shortages since Biden became President, so I can just buy all the toilet paper I want.

So why do you think trump has such puffy pants that they look like they are on backwards?
He has them because they distract ding bats like you

Back