Hunter Biden finally admits infamous laptop is his as he pleads for criminal probe

What’s not proven? Did you read the report? Clearly lots of evidence…. But the corrupt chose not to file charges.

Evidence isn't proof Einstein. The whole fucking thing was a sham but you dimwits still buy it, yet you have the nerve to admonish conservatives about the election. I could explain how stupid you are but I cant help you comprehend it. That's because of how stupid you are.

Last edited:
Evidence isn't proof Einstein. The whole fucking was a sham but you dimwits still buy it, yet you have the nerve to admonish conservatives about the election. I could explain how stupid you are but I cant help you comprehend it. That's because of how stupid you are.

Clearly, you did not read the Mueller report. You were just saying that based on some silly news report, you heard, or you just made it up because you love Trump so much.

So much for “the laptop ‘could be’ mine.”

First son Hunter Biden’s lawyers admitted late Wednesday that the infamous laptop that the now-52-year-old abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop in the throes of his crack cocaine addiction does indeed belong to him.

The revelation came in a petulant letter from Hunter’s lawyers seeking a criminal probe into what they called attempts to “weaponize” its contents.

In the 14-page letter to Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings, Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell claimed that repair shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac “unlawfully” accessed Hunter’s laptop data and worked with former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to “weaponize” sordid and incriminating contents on it against Joe Biden.....

https://nypost.com/2023/02/01/hunter-biden-admits-infamous-laptop-is-his-in-plea-for-probe/

=====================================

So much for the laptop isn't Hunter's. Of course it is Hunter's and they always knew it was his and chose to lie to you about it's original ownership. All you lefties who denied that the laptop was Hunter's , you know who you are, are guilty of spreading disinformation.

Another Trumper who can't see the forest for the trees.

Here is the forest, dear: The one and only issue involving Hunter's possible ownership of the laptop is whether the laptop contains material legally or morally compromising to Hunter. If the laptop is clean, it is not "infamous" and the question of ownership is meaningless.

Clearly, you did not read the Mueller report. You were just saying that based on some silly news report, you heard, or you just made it up because you love Trump so much.

And you didn't read the link I posted did you? Stop your bitchy ass whining

Another Trumper who can't see the forest for the trees.

Here is the forest, dear: The one and only issue involving Hunter's possible ownership of the laptop is whether the laptop contains material legally or morally compromising to Hunter. If the laptop is clean, it is not "infamous" and the question of ownership is meaningless.
:laugh: You and Joe Biden only wish :laugh: The laptop has email that compromise Joe and Hunter and their corrupt scheme to sell access to the VP office. BTW one of Hunter's business partners visited Joe or his aides 19 times in the White House. Make no mistake this investigation is about Joe Biden selling influence. Hunter is just Joe's bagman.

:laugh: You and Joe Biden only wish :laugh: The laptop has email that compromise Joe and Hunter and their corrupt scheme to sell access to the VP office. BTW one of Hunter's business partners visited Joe or his aides 19 times in the White House. Make no mistake this investigation is about Joe Biden selling influence. Hunter is just Joe's bagman.

Do you know what compromises means?

Do you know the significance of this several-year-old laptop? Nobody does. The Repugs have had control of it for years. They just made noise. You just wait, any decade it is coming,

Do you know the significance of this several-year-old laptop? No democrat does. The Repugs have had control of it for years. They just made noise. You just wait, any decade it is coming,
FIFY Oh you are about to find out. That is why Hunter is sending out threatening letters that agree that he is the owner.

The lies the right told about his lap top made everyone think it wasn’t really his

Now the suing comes

Which mean any lies or alterations that the right did about it will be outed

It’s not their property

They will be forced to give it back to him and pay fines about the lies they pretended were on the lap top

An if they altered it that will be determined by experts

It’s going to be fun to watch

Back