Hurricane Hillary

Obama's lead is going to increase, though allow me the honor of being the first to predict McCain will win in another squeaker that comes down to a single state and very dubious circumstance swill surround the election. McCain will win the election, lose the popular vote, and people will be angry for about a year then go back to eating their Big Macs.

Obama's lead is going to increase, though allow me the honor of being the first to predict McCain will win in another squeaker that comes down to a single state and very dubious circumstance swill surround the election. McCain will win the election, lose the popular vote, and people will be angry for about a year then go back to eating their Big Macs.

Thanks a lot, you just made me puke…and without the big mac.

"The Note in the tank: "This is all drama Obama can afford to lose. Fifty never looked so far away: New CBS numbers have the race at Obama 45, McCain 39."

" Excuse me, but isn't one of those candidates below not just 50 but 40 as well? That, ladies and gentlemen, is somehow good news for John McCain."

http://mediamatters.org/altercation/?f=h_column

That’s Alterman, about “The Note”, who publishes the most retarded stuff about the election, and they’re all over TV too.

Good ol' Alterman. I can't tell you how many times I have heard something along the lines of "why can't Obama hit 50?", while McCain languishes in the low 40's or even worse than that.

It's a weird election season so far; McCain is getting away with a ton that Obama never would, though you'd never know it from the way the McSurge's complain about media coverage.

Back