Hurricanes and global warming

Top isn't right about much, but one thing I will give him is that he was right months ago when he said he wasn't going to "kick the guy in the wheelchair' by arguing with the mentally handicapped over stuff like this. And it is true.

You can find people on here who will argue with you over whether smoking really causes lung cancer, whether the earth is really over 6,000 years old...you name it, some fool will argue about it.

It's a waste of time and energy. They're the same fools who believe that "wmds really were found in Iraq". They would have been arguing that the world was flat and you could fall off the edge not that long ago. They are to me, one big shrug. Who cares?

damo does, without these types of fools political boards would not exist.

and I do take a bit of pleasure jabbing fools with the stick they sharpened.

I always get sucked in by the wheelchair posters; it's the same impulse that causes me to turn on O'Reilly once in awhile. Maybe it's a masochistic thing.

I've even had the 6,000 year old earth debate on these boards; can't remember with who...

I always get sucked in by the wheelchair posters; it's the same impulse that causes me to turn on O'Reilly once in awhile. Maybe it's a masochistic thing.

I've even had the 6,000 year old earth debate on these boards; can't remember with who...

LOL It's amazing. I wish I had seen that one.

But usc is right, Damo has to kiss the asses of all those fools, because without them, message boards wouldn't exist. That was a good point.

Carry on Damo!

"The earth could to be only 6,000 years old!"

I've always been amazed at the people who get mad at me personally for saying I could care less about global warming because I think we should do many of the things the global warming people want for what I consider better reasons.

I don't need a strong belief in global warming to back up what I think is right. I think it is right to do for a myriad of reasons other than global warming.

And wasn't it Brent who argued the 6000 year old earth? He and I went rounds about the hollow earth "theory" (not a theory, but they want it to be so they call it one).

I've always been amazed at the people who get mad at me personally for saying I could care less about global warming because I think we should do many of the things the global warming people want for what I consider better reasons.

I don't need a strong belief in global warming to back up what I think is right. I think it is right to do for a myriad of reasons other than global warming.

And wasn't it Brent who argued the 6000 year old earth? He and I went rounds about the hollow earth "theory" (not a theory, but they want it to be so they call it one).

Now why did you have to go and say all that? You just ruined their "If they don't agree with us completely then they are similar to people who believe the earth is 6000 years old" moment.

Now they want to compare us to people in wheelchairs? I guess we should just start shouting consensus like good little lemmings. The funny part is that is exactly what those who believed the sun revolved around the earth did when they too listened to consensus rather than Galileo.

Back