Hypocrites: Your government at work

yeah the new republican hope they are getting together about to hide from the facts.

Banning is all they know

Billy when you cant counter the facts with anything but censorship its time to take a reacessment of your failed ideas

Bad info in means bad decisions out.

why do you try to hide your head so you cant hear facts that make you all confused?

because you cant handle the truth

I'm a total promoter of the Bill Of Rights including the first amendment and free speech. That of course would be even the speech of idiots like Fatty Shitty Panties. I find it absurd to join a political forum then ban other members especially those who insist on proving their stupidity.

see them shiver with fear?

they are shaking the fuck in their boots

I told you I get banned for simpley argueing my point too well

If you cant take facts then your not ready for the big ball game little leaguers

I am allowed to bring back up what you said in the past.

that is completely fair you idiots.

You are such chicken shits who cant deal with reality

I am allowed to bring back up what you said in the past.

that is completely fair you idiots.

You are such chicken shits who cant deal with reality

Go get em Fatty before the guys in the white jackets come and put your jacket back on ya and take your computer for the rest of the day.

yeah keep pretending Im crazy you fucking fool.

all the people who I proved wrong over the years have tried that one.

to fucking partisan slaves like you facts mean nothing.

yeah keep pretending Im crazy you fucking fool.

all the people who I proved wrong over the years have tried that one.

to fucking partisan slaves like you facts mean nothing.

Oh but you’re sane enough to avoid interpreting the 10th amendment for us, huh Fatty?

BTW, I don’t have to even attempt to prove you’re a fucking loony, you’re a fucking expert at achieving that task all by your loony-self!

Seems like they both could be guilty of Rule 12 and should be BANNED. :)

Nah, it's 13 that they broke.

13. No Self-Moderation of the Board. Definition: making a thread unreadable through using extra large fonts or other means to block usage of a thread/forum. Rules will be enforced by the Administration or by Staff Members... Let's be adult here....

Of course when they carp and complain about the moderators on the forum, they break 15.

15. Any issues with the Moderation of the board must be taken up in PM with the jpp.com staff.

Maybe JPP members who aren't rule-breaking scum should report each violation as it occurs with a link to the post and the rule that was violated.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!&p=2#post2

Nah, it's 13 that they broke.

13. No Self-Moderation of the Board. Definition: making a thread unreadable through using extra large fonts or other means to block usage of a thread/forum. Rules will be enforced by the Administration or by Staff Members... Let's be adult here....

Of course when they carp and complain about the moderators on the forum, they break 15.

15. Any issues with the Moderation of the board must be taken up in PM with the jpp.com staff.

Maybe JPP members who aren't rule-breaking scum should report each violation as it occurs with a link to the post and the rule that was violated.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!&p=2#post2

Reporting all their apparent violations, is going to do nothing more then take the mods away from more important duties; like closing all the grave digging threads, that the liberals try to use to clog the board, and exposing the grave diggers for the idiots they are. :)

Back