Hypocrites

fuck that bitch. let her state budget suck it up like we've had to do here in TX for years.

THIS!!!! Illegal immigration has cost Texas billions.

YA lets treat NY like Texas and ensure their cities get Federal dollars as well, like the Texas ones do.

YA lets treat NY like Texas and ensure their cities get Federal dollars as well, like the Texas ones do.

Finally, we agree. Any bets Texas would gladly give up all the money they get for illegals if they passed right on through to a train that hauled them all to NY? That worked so very well for the residents of Martha's Vineyard.
You should try to be smarter.

Finally, we agree. Any bets Texas would gladly give up all the money they get for illegals if they passed right on through to a train that hauled them all to NY? That worked so very well for the residents of Martha's Vineyard.

They'd forgo those monies if Joe & the Ho would secure our border....but they won't. Pure and simple, they want votes.

Spot on! I bet Texas would be happy to not have the cash if they knew their state would be free of illegals.

NGO don't count , moron and 24 million in FEMA money is not even a tiny drop in the buchet compared to the money Texas tax payers have spent :laugh:

You did not think that thru.

If Texas is just passing thru all their migrants to NY then Texas has no need for Federal money and ONLY NY does, so NY should keep getting money just as Texas is now, while dealing with migrants. That is what fair looks like.

If you were not so stupid you would see that obvious point and make smarter arguments.

What money is Texas getting that NY doesn't get. Link?

You are asking the wrong question .

Read this post below who is suggesting TX gets disparate treatment.

fuck that bitch. let her state budget suck it up like we've had to do here in TX for years.

If Texas is 'sucking it up' and 'NY needs to be treated the same' as is the suggestion above then i am saying i am ok with that.

You did not think that thru.

If Texas is just passing thru all their migrants to NY then Texas has no need for Federal money and ONLY NY does, so NY should keep getting money just as Texas is now, while dealing with migrants. That is what fair looks like.

If you were not so stupid you would see that obvious point and make smarter arguments.
So Texas gets 24 million and spends 4 Billion in the last two years and New York has fewer immigrants and gets 4 times the money,

New York City to get $104.6M from FEMA for asylum-seekers
The city’s allocation through the new federal Shelter and Services Program constitutes around 30 percent of the money announced Wednesday and is much larger than payments to other cities.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/07/nyc-to-get-104-5-million-in-fema-grant-money-for-migrant-crisis/

If Texas is 'sucking it up' and 'NY needs to be treated the same' as is the suggestion above then i am saying i am ok with that.
No YOU show me where Texas got money that NY doesn't San Antonio by far has more immigrants and is getting 1/4 the FEMA money that NY is getting.

where you make your IDIOT leftist assumption is that TX is ONLY spending federal money to deal with this issue, when logical and intelligent people KNOW that the cost is greater than the bullshit money the feds sent..........

You wrote: YA lets treat NY like Texas and ensure their cities get Federal dollars as well, like the Texas ones do.

where you make your IDIOT leftist assumption is that TX is ONLY spending federal money to deal with this issue, when logical and intelligent people KNOW that the cost is greater than the bullshit money the feds sent..........
Nan Antonio got 24 million FEMA money and New York is getting 104 million. Want to guess who got more illegal migrants?

Back