Hysterical Women

I do know women. I get plenty of them. they don't want a puss-ass eunich who bows to their idiocy. They like to be put in their place.

Sometimes I really feel like I need a shower here.

Some of the men here are disgusting. You are one of them AHZ. I personally doubt you know what a pair of boobs feels like, but whatever.

Sometimes I really feel like I need a shower here.

Some of the men here are disgusting. You are one of them AHZ. I personally doubt you know what a pair of boobs feels like, but whatever.

Sure he does. Let me qualify that for you... I personally doubt you know what a pair of HUMAN boobs feels like, but whatever.

OK. That jokes running on fumes now. Darla, can I wash your back when you take that shower to wash off the slimy man slime?

You're crying about the press covering Hillary's acting gig? For real? This is war. This game is ugly. This happens in campaigns, save your feigned outrage for another time. This is a non issue.

What's the point of this again?

The point is "poor hillary, she's a victim". This is what it's like to be treated equally ladies. Why did you want to work again?

You're crying about the press covering Hillary's acting gig? For real? This is war. This game is ugly. This happens in campaigns, save your feigned outrage for another time. This is a non issue.

If she was acting, I don't get it? If she were tearing up for a cause other than herself, then maybe. But, she is tearing up here about getting beat.

she was crying because she is realizing she might not win the election...

If she was acting, I don't get it? If she were tearing up for a cause other than herself, then maybe. But, she is tearing up here about getting beat.

Either way, who gives a shit? An ambitious, self serving, crooked politician cried, stop the fucking presses. Give me a break.

My God, John Boner breaks down in tear on the House floor just about every week. :rolleyes:

I finally heard the Hillary crying clip on the way home tonight. I have not heard Romney or any other politician cry (not saying that they haven't I just haven't heard them) so I don't have anything to compare to.

I try to be objective when stating this but I'm sure my many biases are involved. I thought she sounded like a pussy (bad choice of words I know but that was my initial reaction). It sounded to me like she was upset because she is not winning and thus the tears.

Last edited:
Well, it hurt her feelings to hear that some people in New Hampshire didn't like her... :D

But yeah, I heard it too.

I finally heard the Hillary crying clip on the way home tonight. I have not heard Romney or any other politician cry (not saying that they haven't I just haven't heard them) so I don't have anything to compare to.

I try to be objective when stating this but I'm sure my many biases are involved. I thought she sounded like a pussy (bad choice of words I know but that was my initial reaction). It sounded to me like she was upset because she is not winning and thus the tears.

How the media portrays male Crybabies

Mitt Romney:

Mitt Romney’s eyes filled with tears Monday as the Republican presidential contender recalled watching the casket of a soldier killed in Iraq return to the United States and imagined if it were one of his five sons. Adding a poignant twist to a story he often tells on the campaign, Romney recalled the scene at Boston’s Logan International Airport while he was Massachusetts governor. [AP, 12/17/07]

But the fact that he teared up, people said, “Whoa, we thought he was so wooden and robotic, and there he is actually tearing up.” So actually, I think it does have an impact. It’s a genuine moment. It seems genuine. [Newsweek’s Richard Wolffe, MSNBC, 12/17/07]

President Bush:

The pictures were just what the White House wanted: A teary-eyed President Bush presenting the Medal of Honor posthumously to a slain war hero in the East Room. [Washington Post, 1/12/07]

A tear rolled down Bush’s cheek during the event, an extraordinary display of emotion by the commander-in-chief. Bush has been known to tear up and reportedly once cried in a private meeting with war widows. [Chicago Sun-Times, 1/12/07]

The president is tremendously sentimental. Forget about putting his parents anywhere near him. At his inauguration he purposely kept them out of his line of sight so he could stay as dry-eyed as possible. He has learned not to brush the tears away. [Newsweek, 4/02]

Defense Secretary Robert Gates

Robert Gates almost broke down as he gave a speech at a Marine Corps dinner. … Mr Gates’s show of feeling suggests that he brings a more human side to the role of defence secretary. [BBC, 7/19/07]
What is less often visible is the toll this war takes on the people who run the operation. Tonight we have a rare glimpse of emotion from a man who normally carefully chooses his words, the Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates. … a rare public display of emotion from the civilian in charge of this war effort. [NBC News, 7/19/07]

How the media portrays male Crybabies

Mitt Romney:

Mitt Romney’s eyes filled with tears Monday as the Republican presidential contender recalled watching the casket of a soldier killed in Iraq return to the United States and imagined if it were one of his five sons. Adding a poignant twist to a story he often tells on the campaign, Romney recalled the scene at Boston’s Logan International Airport while he was Massachusetts governor. [AP, 12/17/07]

But the fact that he teared up, people said, “Whoa, we thought he was so wooden and robotic, and there he is actually tearing up.” So actually, I think it does have an impact. It’s a genuine moment. It seems genuine. [Newsweek’s Richard Wolffe, MSNBC, 12/17/07]

President Bush:

The pictures were just what the White House wanted: A teary-eyed President Bush presenting the Medal of Honor posthumously to a slain war hero in the East Room. [Washington Post, 1/12/07]

A tear rolled down Bush’s cheek during the event, an extraordinary display of emotion by the commander-in-chief. Bush has been known to tear up and reportedly once cried in a private meeting with war widows. [Chicago Sun-Times, 1/12/07]

The president is tremendously sentimental. Forget about putting his parents anywhere near him. At his inauguration he purposely kept them out of his line of sight so he could stay as dry-eyed as possible. He has learned not to brush the tears away. [Newsweek, 4/02]

Defense Secretary Robert Gates

Robert Gates almost broke down as he gave a speech at a Marine Corps dinner. … Mr Gates’s show of feeling suggests that he brings a more human side to the role of defence secretary. [BBC, 7/19/07]
What is less often visible is the toll this war takes on the people who run the operation. Tonight we have a rare glimpse of emotion from a man who normally carefully chooses his words, the Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates. … a rare public display of emotion from the civilian in charge of this war effort. [NBC News, 7/19/07]

Maybe I'm being biased here but having tears over events such as military deaths and what that entails is different than tears on the campaign trail because you really want to be President and are not winning.

I would be willing to bet that if a male candidate for President were to start crying, he would instantly lose all credibility and be ridiculed completely. It is one thing to show emotion, it is another thing to let the emotions take control..... Howard Dean anyone?

Back