I agree with Bob Dole, but...

Where did Doyle deny the allegations made in the book ?

With all politicians it is often more important what they do not say on a subject than what they do say.

Good Lord............

Where did Doyle deny the allegations made in the book ?

With all politicians it is often more important what they do not say on a subject than what they do say.

Are you really this dense or such a hack you ignore what is written and add your own interpretation?...Bob Dole was a Senator...not a administration staff member...he did not have access to privy conversations...:doh:

Dole said...

"because if all these awful things were happening, and perhaps some may have been, you should have spoken up publicly like a man, or quit your cushy, high profile job"

Are you really this dense or such a hack you ignore what is written and add your own interpretation?...Bob Dole was a Senator...not a administration staff member...he did not have access to privy conversations...:doh:

Naah hew was just head of the RNC or something like that , a true independent :)

Is this the same it's my turn for president Bob Dole ?

And what I took from this...

Dole said...

"because if all these awful things were happening, and perhaps some may have been, you should have spoken up publicly like a man, or quit your cushy, high profile job"

was ..'Scott put up or shut up'...innuendo sucks!

Wrong...again!

Yep this from a Louie in the military?? Hey now I was the one whose mouth got me in the stockade, not a shmoozin ossifer ;)

It was not your protest that put you in the stockade..it was your temper and your striking a Officer...get real us cit!

I agree with Bob Dole, but that does not mean McClellen was lying. It is still evidence of Bush's terrable behavyor and that He had a bunch of yes men working for him!

Note that Bob Dole does not say McClellen was lying!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0508/Bob_Dole_unloads_on_McClellan.html

"There are miserable creatures like you in every administration who don’t have the guts to speak up or quit if there are disagreements with the boss or colleagues," Dole wrote in a message sent yesterday morning. "No, your type soaks up the benefits of power, revels in the limelight for years, then quits, and spurred on by greed, cashes in with a scathing critique."

Speaking as someone who has worked as the Press Secretary in highly charged elections and terms, it is not the Press Secretary's role or function to be Investigator-In-Chief. His role was to present his employers position in the best light possible to the public. His job was to disseminate, articulate, and market that message to the media and the public.

As Bob Dole is well aware, he may not have correctly interpreted all that he was given until after he was removed from the isolated environment of the office.

One of the reasons that many who fill that role don't last very long is because the shit keeps getting higher and at some point they ask themselves, "What the fuck am I doing?" .. "I'm drowning in shit."

A no....!

Oh yeah I forgot you were there watching it all :rolleyes:

so you don't deny being a schmoozer ?

I was not there watching...that is what you said happened a long time ago in a forgotten thread...and yes I was a 'schmoozer' if that is what ya call a Buck Sgt turned Lt...guilty as charged...as was Dole a young Lt...who was battered in Italy!:rolleyes:

whh cares about bob dole when he was a kid. I care about the bob dole thtat we have had in politics. Yeah he was in the war and was injured, etc. However so might a child molestor have been as well. does he get a free ride based on that ?
The recent past, now and future is the important part.

and Bob dole was and is a very partisan person.

That would be you us cit..........

whh cares about bob dole when he was a kid. I care about the bob dole thtat we have had in politics. Yeah he was in the war and was injured, etc. However so might a child molestor have been as well. does he get a free ride based on that ?
The recent past, now and future is the important part.

and Bob dole was and is a very partisan person.

Bob Dole admits to mistakes...unlike you Mr ADD!

Back