I Already Knew This But . . .

Then, we will be able to do nothing because of irresponsible globalization without our peoples interest held first, and we may become as poor as a people as a slave country.

Ford also saw that his employees needed to make more money so they can drive a Ford to work from far away places. That is why he gave all of his employees a raise.

It was working fine--better than the rest of the world--our free market system it used to be. Then we got away from a free market too much and globalization with slave countries started happening. We became the most prosperous country in the world in short order--but we don't do it that way anymore. say good by. Your grand childrens life may become one of poverty if we stay on this track.

You're a fucking idiot. We were poor with those anti-traders. Then we opened up our markets, we allowed trade. That was in the 50's, and an era of prosperity free from the past protectionist ignorance ensued. Today, we have corporate welfare.

Anti traders STEAL JOBS.

You're a fucking idiot. We were poor with those anti-traders. Then we opened up our markets, we allowed trade. That was in the 50's, and an era of prosperity free from the past protectionist ignorance ensued. Today, we have corporate welfare.

Anti traders STEAL JOBS.

Ohhh--name calling--I like it.

Hey dumb ass---how many of our employeers set up shop in another country back in the 50's? We lost jobs because of fair competition with Japan. We rebuilt them after dropping the bomb, and one stipulation is that they would pay their workers on a comaprable level with us (from what I understand) Then what happened---we made better cars (using Japans manufacturing techniques and philosophies). The difference is ourtsourcing today to slave countries--and we might not make cars in the USA in 15 years because of it.

Who benifits from outsourcing today. Business owners only--and many are not doing business on our soil, employing our people so we don't have to have all these welfare proposals by the same people who sold us down the river.

Do you see the difference---dumb ass!!??

Back