I am desh's father. I thought I would introduce myself

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
hello, I heard my daughter had to deal with some real assholes on here with people not listening to facts. I am here to look out for her. You guys better be nice to her or else

back from the grave?

dude

am I going to have to shoot you like on that walking dead show?

no worries pop.

this imposter will be properly dealt with and the truth of who you really were will be protected.

You were an overbearing functional alcoholic who fathered 8 kids and did as good a job at it as a functional alcoholic with self image problems could have done.

You told the truth even in your haze and confusion.

this guy cant even get laid let alone father 8 kids.

he also cant tell a lie from a fact.

You could

you were 10 time the man this lie infested worm is

chickenshits unite

11-14-2015, 12:55 PM
#1 | Top

Sheogorath

I do believe in bones

JPP Staff

Join Date:Jul 2007Location:Detroit, AKA HEAVENPosts:26,436Thanks:10,496Thanked 7,501 Times in 5,211 Posts Groans:627 Groaned 671 Times in 624 Posts Blog Entries:2

Default 10 BIGGEST SHITPOSTERS OF JPP (Definitive List)

Not adding explanations this time, too time consuming. Anyone who's been around should know this anyways.

#1. Evince (Desh)
#2. Legion Troll
#3. ZappasGuitar
#4. ChoppedLiver (Formerly 2ndSon)
#5. Usfreedom911 (USF)
#6. Iolo
#7. Truth Detector
#8. Topspin/The Dude
#9. Buck Ewer/LeontheCat
#10. Raptor

Be sure to ALWAYS​ Threadban and ignore these posters, from now until forever.

for the right freedom of speech ruins all their fun.

people start noticing they are replacing facts with lies.

hello, I heard my daughter had to deal with some real assholes on here with people not listening to facts. I am here to look out for her. You guys better be nice to her or else

Is it true that your a "fucking alcoholic" (her words) and she says she "backed you down", when she was 15; what did she "back you down" from?

back from the grave?

dude

am I going to have to shoot you like on that walking dead show?

no worries pop.

this imposter will be properly dealt with and the truth of who you really were will be protected.

You were an overbearing functional alcoholic who fathered 8 kids and did as good a job at it as a functional alcoholic with self image problems could have done.

You told the truth even in your haze and confusion.

this guy cant even get laid let alone father 8 kids.

he also cant tell a lie from a fact.

You could

you were 10 time the man this lie infested worm is

In case anyone was wondering...

The answer is Y-E-S...their irrational hate for desh is that strong!

ROFL

Your "daughter" is an ignorant boob.
"Dogs usually have fur or hair though a few breeds do not" this is a fact. But you cannot use it as proof that republicans are evil. This is the sort of use of fact evince does. She cannot discern cause and effect and always uses cut n pastes irrelevant "facts" as a result.
But instead of being brain damaged it looks like perhaps it's an inherited thing.
Now go away and let the grownups talk.

Your "daughter" is an ignorant boob.
"Dogs usually have fur or hair though a few breeds do not" this is a fact. But you cannot use it as proof that republicans are evil. This is the sort of use of fact evince does. She cannot discern cause and effect and always uses cut n pastes irrelevant "facts" as a result.
But instead of being brain damaged it looks like perhaps it's an inherited thing.
Now go away and let the grownups talk.

why ii your fucks trash the top terror experts in the lead up to 911 you idiot?

why did your fucks hole back the bank broker rules in GLB act for 8 years while the economic crash built

why did you fucks fight the 50 states while they tried to come up with way to protect their people from the GAP in these laws at that same time?

why did your fucks docter the intel to take us into Iraq?

why do you fucks LIE about GW an mans effects in it?

you refuse to see what is happening in this world

Back