I am getting there in chess

and stop playing speed chess. games should be at least 45 minutes for each side
- tournment games are longer

I am around 1650 life time,, I quit playing because kids nimble minds were beating me.
And that damn speed chess - watch the movie "searching for Bobby Fischer" and you'll see it's to be avoided

Chess skills are applicable to debate in this forum. Think several moves ahead and make moves designed to lead your opponent into a trap and then move in with checkmate. The difference here is my opponent never admits defeat and generally responds with a temper tantrum.
n o traps in chess. everything is open and in front of you.. There are only patzer and high quality moves
of course different possibilities you think of during the game. your opponent is doing the same

I've went to around 650 but of course I reverted to under 600.
you have to study, you need to play thru some master games. there are all kinds of games stored you can clik and play. Try and see what they are doing by breaking it down to the opening, midgame and end game

n o traps in chess. everything is open and in front of you.. There are only patzer and high quality moves
of course different possibilities you think of during the game. your opponent is doing the same

As your chess skill progress you will learn about setting and springing traps.

Back