I am now a reporter

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/alerts/340

Check out this article which credits me for the scoop.

BuzzFlash reader Anne Desh shared the following mortgage industry notice from 2002, which boasts of Gramm's heavy influence in the banking deregulation of the 90s:

Sen. Phil Gramm, R-Texas, a one-time chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, is joining UBS Warburg as its vice chairman. Sen. Gramm ... co-authored the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which eliminated legal barriers that separated banks from securities firms. A frequent critic of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Bank System, Sen. Gramm will be joining a firm that has made quite a bit of money the past two years off the mortgage market, especially in regard to subprime lending/securitization.

Gramm Joining UBS; LaFalce to SEC Panel? (October 2002)

http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/alerts/340

Check out this article which credits me for the scoop.

BuzzFlash reader Anne Desh shared the following mortgage industry notice from 2002, which boasts of Gramm's heavy influence in the banking deregulation of the 90s:

Sen. Phil Gramm, R-Texas, a one-time chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, is joining UBS Warburg as its vice chairman. Sen. Gramm ... co-authored the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which eliminated legal barriers that separated banks from securities firms. A frequent critic of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Bank System, Sen. Gramm will be joining a firm that has made quite a bit of money the past two years off the mortgage market, especially in regard to subprime lending/securitization.

Gramm Joining UBS; LaFalce to SEC Panel? (October 2002)

LOL! That is fabulous Desh! I love buzzflash. Very cool.

thanks guys

I had a feeling someone would find the information About Gramm interesting enough to print it.

They sure have.

They have been gettting thier asses beat up by the Hillary clan lately.

They dont seem to like it when he posts the truth about Hillaries slip ups.

I emailed this site and page to Olberman about a week ago and guess what. He just used it in a piece about Gramm tonight.

Im lovin it.

He displayed the screen shot of the link I sent him.

I cracked up when I saw it.

"and now, from our Washington bureau, is correspondent Anne Desh"

And the subtitle will read "Not her real name"

Way to go, Desh.

He displayed the screen shot of the link I sent him.

I cracked up when I saw it.

Desh that is so cool!

Back