I am now a reporter

Guys thanks and all but I figured out he didnt use it but a USB Bank page welcoming Gramm to the company.

I still may have helped spur the link of UBS , the subprime and Gramm but I have no eveidence that that is fact.

Im just really glad the story of Phil Gramms butt love for deregulation and the mayhem it has created in this country over decades is getting aired in the MSM.

I hope you all watch the Olberman Clip.

Guys thanks and all but I figured out he didnt use it but a USB Bank page welcoming Gramm to the company.

I still may have helped spur the link of UBS , the subprime and Gramm but I have no eveidence that that is fact.

Im just really glad the story of Phil Gramms butt love for deregulation and the mayhem it has created in this country over decades is getting aired in the MSM.

I saw it last night. It’s things like that haven’t done my blood pressure any good during these long, dark, republican years.

Every inch of their evil bullshit needs to come out so we dont let ANY PARTY do this shit to us again.

You shove enough money into the dem party and the assholes who own the republican party will just be doing this shit through Dems.

Every inch of their evil bullshit needs to come out so we dont let ANY PARTY do this shit to us again.

You shove enough money into the dem party and the assholes who own the republican party will just be doing this shit through Dems.

Look at the Dem Senators getting sweatheart loans through Countrywide. They are not immune from playing the game.

When a company you have had loans in good standing with before tells you are a VIP so you get a better rate this time you do tend to think that is what they do for good customers.

What exactly were they accused of doing in return for the good rate?

Oh nothing?

Hmmm?

You were all over that Phil Gramm crap-ola. Nicely done, I bet Olberman is hip to you now!

I am kinda spured on by the idea I wasnt the only one. I hope he had hundereds of viewers tipping him off on this one. Gald to be any part of it.

Back