i am sceheduled for abdominal surgery on april 5

please wish be luck

ps i am scared to death

DQ, you will be in my thoughts and I wish the best of luck to you. We need you to recover quickly and return to the fray, you're such a good, intelligent poster.

You will hopefully be giving us all the gory details, around April 7 or so. :)

We'll send you some good thought, DQ. You'll do well, and you'll get some good narcotics to boot!

It'll be a snap for you. They have gotten better and better at surgeries. Rehab times are down and success rates are thru the roof.

Don't stress and we'll be here when you get back. Prayers going up for you.

Good luck, Don.

Don't worry. You won't feel a thing. :)

AMEN...as one who has been through major surgery and come out the other side just fine...you are going to do fine also.

And the drugs you get on the other side will make sure you feel nothing after the surgery as well!

Good luck, Don! I can't imagine that working on your abdomen will be anywhere near as complicated for your surgeons as operating on your heart or lung, for example. You should be in good hands. That said, I hope all goes well.

Good luck, Don! I can't imagine that working on your abdomen will be anywhere near as complicated for your surgeons as operating on your heart or lung, for example. You should be in good hands. That said, I hope all goes well.

i have already had a single bypass and that laid me up for 4 weeks

thank you for your good wishes

abdominal surgery sucks. it's such a movable part of your body so whenever you want to walk, sleep, lean back in a chair, etc, it always hurts in recvoery. I couldn't sleep in a bed for more than a month after I went under the knife. 2008 and 2009 sucked.

Back