i am sceheduled for abdominal surgery on april 5

Oops. Late. He did.

no, the doctors did. god didn't do anything. If god wanted to be useful, he would have kept him from getting sick in the first place.

Don't thank god, Thank the doctors, and the medical technology of which people have stood on the shoulders of giants to create.

no, the doctors did. god didn't do anything. If god wanted to be useful, he would have kept him from getting sick in the first place.

Don't thank god, Thank the doctors, and the medical technology of which people have stood on the shoulders of giants to create.

Let me tell you something. I speak for myself, perfectly well. That you're an atheist, in no way impacts me or my beliefs.
Your pathetic, insignificant, feeble ass doesn't wake yourself up every morning. God, in his infinite wisdom and abilities, does that for you. You control nothing. You don't make your synapses fire. You don't induce homeostasis. All that we have....our abilities, our talents, our wherewithall, comes from "on high", whether you choose to acknowledge or not. '
Stay out of my posts. Moron. Since I can't put you on ignore. You are saying nothing that I want to hear. Bother someone else.

Let me tell you something. I speak for myself, perfectly well. That you're an atheist, in no way impacts me or my beliefs.
Your pathetic, insignificant, feeble ass doesn't wake yourself up every morning. God, in his infinite wisdom and abilities, does that for you. You control nothing. You don't make your synapses fire. You don't induce homeostasis. All that we have....our abilities, our talents, our wherewithall, comes from "on high", whether you choose to acknowledge or not. '
Stay out of my posts. Moron. Since I can't put you on ignore. You are saying nothing that I want to hear. Bother someone else.

i will take all of the help that i can get

I could say the same for you. This isn't your thread, it's Don's, and I will quote you and address your comments as much as I like. That's what the purpose of debate boards are, to share beliefs and exchange ideas that others may not always agree with. You're confidence in a god however, must be pretty insecure for you to have a tantrum over a relatively mild comment on the internet.

If God is truly the Creator, then he was the one who gave mankind the ability to understand and correct these things. God's role would be to allow their creation to act intelligently to save lives.

I've always wondered why people tend to think in Magic/No Magic terms with a God that created the physical universe. The rules of Physics, of Medicine, etc and supposedly created Mankind in His own Image. Why would they not credit God when their gift of intelligence was able to enact a "healing" that otherwise wouldn't happen in nature?

Back