I am sure that all patriotic Americans are watching the innaguaration?

I'm at work!!
Gonna be a busy day!

Listening to it on the radio, politics aside this is a day to celebrate that which makes the USA the greatest nation on earth.

This is not the exciting event we saw 4 years ago however, we had high expectations, high hopes but today we see nothing but more of the same partisan policies the president has adopted.

He is a great speaker, that is it.

Maybe OWEbama for America streamed it to their OWEbamaphones

The program you refer to wasn't set up by the Obama administration.

Back in the 1980’s the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), under the Ronald Reagan administration, created the Universal access initiative, which aimed to “promote the availability of quality services at just, reasonable and affordable rates for all consumers.” Through this initiative the Federal Lifeline Assistance program was developed.

The Federal Lifeline Assistance program began offering discounted phone service to needy Americans who were unemployed or living at or below the poverty level. In 1996, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) created the Universal Service Fund, stating that all providers of telecommunications services should contribute a specified fee to the fund to be used to increase nationwide access to advanced telecommunications services” and “advance the availability of such services to all consumers, including those in low income, rural, insular, and high cost areas at rates that are reasonably comparable to those charged in urban areas.” Thus the program shifted from discounted landlines to mobile phones, since they were thought to be more useful.
http://obamaphone.net/what-is-the-obama-phone1/

Nope, I watched a Lifetime movie network movie. I'd stare at a blank wall before I listen to that boring, hateful fucker read more garbage someone else wrote.

Nope, I watched a Lifetime movie network movie. I'd stare at a blank wall before I listen to that boring, hateful fucker read more garbage someone else wrote.

Amen bro. But if course to the sycophants this is must see TV. Oh I am sure they will deign indignation and the faux conservatives will gnash thier teeth. But only him having a massive stroke live on TV could have gotten me to tune in. He is a fucking douchebag liar and I don't recognize him as president.

Amen bro. But if course to the sycophants this is must see TV. Oh I am sure they will deign indignation and the faux conservatives will gnash thier teeth. But only him having a massive stroke live on TV could have gotten me to tune in. He is a fucking douchebag liar and I don't recognize him as president.
Amen to that.

Amen to that.

So the shitbag racist says that only a "massive stroke on live tv" could have gotten him to watch, and this moron races in to actually reply "Amen"!

Amen!

No irony whatsoever!

Amen! Amen to that bro!

Gosh, isnt' that what Jesus said????

What a bunch of lunatics, I swear to God not a one of them ever even read a bible. No wonder America and Americans, REAL Americans, have denounced them.

So the shitbag racist says that only a "massive stroke on live tv" could have gotten him to watch, and this moron races in to actually reply "Amen"!

Amen!

No irony whatsoever!

Amen! Amen to that bro!

Gosh, isnt' that what Jesus said????

What a bunch of lunatics, I swear to God not a one of them ever even read a bible. No wonder America and Americans, REAL Americans, have denounced them.

And there you are reading my shit.

:rofl2:

BTW. I didn't say I wished he had a stroke. Just that it would be the only thing that would have gotten me to tune in.

I am sure you probably pleasured yourself to the speech, but those of us who really care about this country cn do without the lies

Nope, like a REAL American I was busy working. With American tools on American metal for other Americans. Or Canadians, I forgot. But they're basically Americans anyways.

Back