I am sure that all patriotic Americans are watching the innaguaration?

If a business closes so the employees can enjoy the holiday(s), the employees will probably spend money. That is good for the economy.

I doubt the additional closing will sink the economy.

ahhhh, but if all other businesses are closed as well, where are they supposed to spend money?

Did I say sink the economy?

Oh so fuck SOME workers? Let them be slaves to the massas? How compassionate if you.

LOL! You are really trying to change what I said, aren't you?

No, not slaves. Slaves were not allowed to quit or call in sick. Are you a slave on your job?

And I'm not saying fuck any workers. They get paid for the holiday. Some even get paid more because they worked the holiday. Take a deep breath and try some other hate tactic. This ain't working.

LOL! You are really trying to change what I said, aren't you?

No, not slaves. Slaves were not allowed to quit or call in sick. Are you a slave on your job?

And I'm not saying fuck any workers. They get paid for the holiday. Some even get paid more because they worked the holiday. Take a deep breath and try some other hate tactic. This ain't working.

Dude I am just having fun. You should lighten up. You take things so seriously. Do you really think I am here trying to change anyone's mind about anything?

Relax puddin pop

Dude I am just having fun. You should lighten up. You take things so seriously. Do you really think I am here trying to change anyone's mind about anything?

Relax puddin pop

I am relaxed. Things said on these forums rarely get me worked up.

I simply challenge the ridiculousness of some of the posts. This one qualified.

Back