I brought back the Map...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I was able to save most of the information on it as well...

Beefy, it looks like you'll have to redo your dot...

But then, you are in HI now...

And Watermark... You need to redo your marker too... I don't know what happened to it.

:D

They fixed the security issues...

Hey BB where is your location, I hacked into this neat govt computer and am playing a thermonuclear war game.

I was able to save most of the information on it as well...

Beefy, it looks like you'll have to redo your dot...

But then, you are in HI now...

And Watermark... You need to redo your marker too... I don't know what happened to it.

:D

They fixed the security issues...

I put my dot thingy in Cuba. It was either that, or Venezuela. Hugo, or Che? Decisions, decisions

No, the cat is your avatar. You have to go to the profile to see che

I just went and checked my profile, and now you can see who was looking at your profile? I see that asshat was the last person nosying around my profile, can i check who the other 10 "recent visitors" were?

I must be very fascinating to a lot of people? I feel sooo special. And also? A little bit creeped out. lol

I just went and checked my profile, and now you can see who was looking at your profile? I see that asshat was the last person nosying around my profile, can i check who the other 10 "recent visitors" were?

I must be very fascinating to a lot of people? I feel sooo special. And also? A little bit creeped out. lol

Holy crap, I didn't know it had a stalker alert feature! Epidermal was nosing around my profile!

Holy crap, I didn't know it had a stalker alert feature! Epidermal was nosing around my profile!

LOl. Well, wait a minute. In fairness, I sometimes click on someone’s profile if I want to see what they have posted today. So if you’ve seen me click on your profile, it only means that I admire your writing and don’t want to miss your posts. I can’t read every thread on here, far from it.

So, it could possibly be a compliment Cypress.

Back