I brought back the Map...

You guys are lucky. I only got Epi. Shitty find.

I think that if someone looks at your profile who is not signed in, it shows up as a vistor, because I have a lot of those, but no names. It's interesting. Damo is starting to freak me out with all this stuff though. I almost feel like it's TMI.

LOl. Well, wait a minute. In fairness, I sometimes click on someone’s profile if I want to see what they have posted today. So if you’ve seen me click on your profile, it only means that I admire your writing and don’t want to miss your posts. I can’t read every thread on here, far from it.

So, it could possibly be a compliment Cypress.

Yeah, I was just kidding around. I hear ya. I didn't even know about those profile features.

When I want to post to someone, sometimes I accidently click their user name, which I think directs me to their profile. I think I clicked USC's user ID by accident the other day - I'm not stalking you USC!

Besides, I don't think epidermal is a closet gay republican. I don't think he's stalking my profile. :)

I think that if someone looks at your profile who is not signed in, it shows up as a vistor, because I have a lot of those, but no names. It's interesting. Damo is starting to freak me out with all this stuff though. I almost feel like it's TMI.
This is the standard fare from vbulletin. I didn't add that.

If a person is logged in then looks at your profile it logs them as a visitor to your profile.

Yeah, I was just kidding around. I hear ya. I didn't even know about those profile features.

When I want to post to someone, sometimes I accidently click their user name, which I think directs me to their profile. I think I clicked USC's user ID by accident the other day - I'm not stalking you USC!

Besides, I don't think epidermal is a closet gay republican. I don't think he's stalking my profile. :)

LOL I don't put anything in there that i care if it is seen or not.

??????????????

ugh.....battleborne has been snooping around my profile page!

and a few others as well...was just checking how the new feature works...don't get all excited you are not that impressive...and a few checked mine as well as Damos...it's just curiosity to normal people...however you and darla and cypress seem to think you are special.....NOT!

Back