I Can See Now Why Big Money Ran Off

What? And completely absolve you of your responsibility as a moderator, to uphold a modicum of standards, morals, integrity, and fairness??????? What it does is speak volumes about you as a person, a moderator, and the level of decency or the absence, thereof, of this very forum.

Hey Poet......Format C:......that should take care of your problem....

I realize I took the wrong path too. This turd brain was such a joke that I never responded to him. But the right Wing crowd here embraces him as their own and treats him like an information god.

I ignored his spammer posts.

It turns out that there are so many small brains in politics that you have to call out BS when you see it. You can't just expect the BS party to expose it.

His name is Legion Troll. I wish all of the retards would get it right.

:legion:
You think that is funny kid?

Proof of evolution right here.

Mature adults don't think Retardation is funny at all. Welcome to 2013

Last edited:
he is just being a stupid assed liar somewhere else.

Oh well at least I don't have to fight him here anymore.

on to the other people who refuse facts right to their face.

someday they will be forced to admit the mountain of evidence that proves even the right knows they cant win in a fair election.

Its why the republican party has to cheat Americans out of their right to vote to gain power

Finals man. He'll be back in a month.

Holy crap. This changes EVERYTHING.

Cave Johnson knows what finals are.

I use to think I was talking to 15 year olds but I realize now I'm talking to 17/18. This post blows my mind. I don't know how you can be 17/18 and be as uneducated as this kid.

Must be a media thing. All the information is out there. Bias tools will be bias.

Back