I Cannot Afford Obamacare

Boris The Animal

It's Just Boris!
OK, I just cannot wrap my brain around this one. the ACA (Obamacare) is supposed to save money? How the hell would it when it will surely jack up my premiums AND also consider my current medical plan to be a "Cadillac" plan and force my company to either ditch it (forcing me onto the government roles) or hike my premiums even further? I know what this is. it is a Democrats' wet dream to destroy the private health insurance sector and usher in total governmental control over ALL aspects of healthcare!!! I am soo pissed off about this it isn't funny. And we Conservatives WARNED about this bullshit long ago, but the low information morons disregarded it and elected this incompetent boob not just once, but TWICE!!!! And he has the gall to blame Republicans?? I cannot wait until the fallout and imminent defeat of Liberalism so we can say "WE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

I like the input but the Left has been saying that expenses will be lower than normal in some area's and higher than normal in others. It's important to educate yourself on both parties, not just one.

You can't figure out how it saves money because you probably don't know anyone that works in the ER. Healthcare was free yesterday. People just fake bigger conditions and get a much more expensive ER visit, this is fact. Healthcare has gone up and will always go up. Saying "My healthcare went up because of Obamacare" is just your healthcare going up. It's still Corporate controlled, not government controlled.

I've never been outspoken on Obamacare for one reason. Corporations control out Government. It's an absolute fact. This makes me lean against it.

But here is one thing I do know. Firemen/women, police and doctors deserve the best pay today. But will Government influence make this profession affordable like firemen who have tons of voluneteers? Will it expose that Doctors are using Latin terminology to confuse general Americans to make them sound smart?

I tend to think that the body is just like a car engine. If you use direct terminology it's not that complicated. If you force mechanics to learn Latin terms for parts in the car engine the people will say "You are so smart, but what exactly do you mean?"

I'm curious where this will go.

OK, I just cannot wrap my brain around this one. the ACA (Obamacare) is supposed to save money? How the hell would it when it will surely jack up my premiums AND also consider my current medical plan to be a "Cadillac" plan and force my company to either ditch it (forcing me onto the government roles) or hike my premiums even further? I know what this is. it is a Democrats' wet dream to destroy the private health insurance sector and usher in total governmental control over ALL aspects of healthcare!!! I am soo pissed off about this it isn't funny. And we Conservatives WARNED about this bullshit long ago, but the low information morons disregarded it and elected this incompetent boob not just once, but TWICE!!!! And he has the gall to blame Republicans?? I cannot wait until the fallout and imminent defeat of Liberalism so we can say "WE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

it could have been worse.....it could have made your taxes go up......oh, wait.......

I tend to think that the body is just like a car engine. If you use direct terminology it's not that complicated. If you force mechanics to learn Latin terms for parts in the car engine the people will say "You are so smart, but what exactly do you mean?"

yeah, where the fuck do they get off making us understand words like pancreas and fibula!...........why don't they use real words!........

what is your MORAL excuse for wanting Americans to go untreated in this country by the millions?

the Op is likely lying.

He is also likely a sociopath

what is your MORAL excuse for wanting Americans to go untreated in this country by the millions?

the Op is likely lying.

He is also likely a sociopath
And the ignorant twat strikes again!! I am against anything that forces more people on the government tit!!

I like the input but the Left has been saying that expenses will be lower than normal in some area's and higher than normal in others. It's important to educate yourself on both parties, not just one.

You can't figure out how it saves money because you probably don't know anyone that works in the ER. Healthcare was free yesterday. People just fake bigger conditions and get a much more expensive ER visit, this is fact. Healthcare has gone up and will always go up. Saying "My healthcare went up because of Obamacare" is just your healthcare going up. It's still Corporate controlled, not government controlled.

I've never been outspoken on Obamacare for one reason. Corporations control out Government. It's an absolute fact. This makes me lean against it.

But here is one thing I do know. Firemen/women, police and doctors deserve the best pay today. But will Government influence make this profession affordable like firemen who have tons of voluneteers? Will it expose that Doctors are using Latin terminology to confuse general Americans to make them sound smart?

You don't know what you are talking about but you type really long posts

And the ignorant twat strikes again!! I am against anything that forces more people on the government tit!!

Let me get this straight. You are complaining that it is going to cost you more, yet you feel you will be getting something you are not paying for? (government teat)

Prove that morality did not originate with man who then projected onto the gods he made!

Prove that you can catch a fart and paint it green. Your demand is irrelevant to the question.

A simple answer as to what you know of morality would be interesting, a stupid "Prove this negative!" demand is just stupid.

Personally I have a hard time believing in God, but I'm not out to pretend that makes me better than somebody who does. What I know of morality I came upon by reason.

Its redistribution of the wealth...........Obama style, just like he promised. The first law of communism....

Prove that you can catch a fart and paint it green.
1136700.png

Let me ask you political newbies a question then. Healthcare is free today/yesterday. All people have to do is go to the ER.

Prove that you can catch a fart and paint it green. Your demand is irrelevant to the question.

A simple answer as to what you know of morality would be interesting, a stupid "Prove this negative!" demand is just stupid.

Personally I have a hard time believing in God, but I'm not out to pretend that makes me better than somebody who does. What I know of morality I came upon by reason.

so you attck the person who agrees with you instead of the right wing partisan hack who said the stupidity.

Yes it is better to decide things with facts instead of myths.

Pretending religion is BETTER is what the religious do to us non believers all day long 24 7

Back