I Cannot Afford Obamacare

Its redistribution of the wealth...........Obama style, just like he promised. The first law of communism....

Sure Blabo.

What is the medicaid and social security you collect called?

You have yours fuck every body else. Fuck you.

what is your MORAL excuse for wanting Americans to go untreated in this country by the millions?

the Op is likely lying.

He is also likely a sociopath

Another brain dead leftist talking point; Insurance does not equate to health or treatment. You have to be a brain dead asshat to believe that this effort will not result in massive additional deficits and the US taxpayer forced to pay trillions for these subsidies and think that the poor will suddenly be healthier.

There is one way to ensure healthcare for everyone; CREATE JOBS...something this Presidency has failed misrerably in. We are becoming a welfare nation thanks to the idiot policies of this moron in charge.

Another brain dead leftist talking point; Insurance does not equate to health or treatment. You have to be a brain dead asshat to believe that this effort will not result in massive additional deficits and the US taxpayer forced to pay trillions for these subsidies and think that the poor will suddenly be healthier.

There is one way to ensure healthcare for everyone; CREATE JOBS...something this Presidency has failed misrerably in. We are becoming a welfare nation thanks to the idiot policies of this moron in charge.

And Congress, the biggest mess on the planet, John Boehner the wimpiest Speaker of the House in our history. Remember when he cried, that was the nail in his coffin, the people like Cruz smelled weakness and they now control him, instead of the other way around. People may not like Pelosi, but the woman got things done, even if you don't like what she accomplished, she was very effective.

so you attck the person who agrees with you instead of the right wing partisan hack who said the stupidity.

Yes it is better to decide things with facts instead of myths.

Pretending religion is BETTER is what the religious do to us non believers all day long 24 7

I attack poor reasoning regardless of agreement. And I do not grok that because somebody does something to you that you think is "wrong" makes it a goodness or gives a pass to act the same. I prefer people who agree with me to do so without hypocrisy and disassembled reasoning. Those who disagree may have their emotive reasoning and nonsense to back up their feelings about things, it underlines that it doesn't take thought to feel.

OK, I just cannot wrap my brain around this one. the ACA (Obamacare) is supposed to save money? How the hell would it when it will surely jack up my premiums AND also consider my current medical plan to be a "Cadillac" plan and force my company to either ditch it (forcing me onto the government roles) or hike my premiums even further? I know what this is. it is a Democrats' wet dream to destroy the private health insurance sector and usher in total governmental control over ALL aspects of healthcare!!! I am soo pissed off about this it isn't funny. And we Conservatives WARNED about this bullshit long ago, but the low information morons disregarded it and elected this incompetent boob not just once, but TWICE!!!! And he has the gall to blame Republicans?? I cannot wait until the fallout and imminent defeat of Liberalism so we can say "WE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

healthcare-republican.gif

GOP-health-care-plan-what-now-273.jpg

gophealthcareplandontgetsickthumb.png

The problem you wing nuts have with Obamacare is you're afraid it will work, which means the govt works, and this goes against your conditioning to believe govt is bad.

The light at the end of this tunnel will be a train running your party over.

The problem you wing nuts have with Obamacare is you're afraid it will work, which means the govt works, and this goes against your conditioning to believe govt is bad.

The light at the end of this tunnel will be a train running your party over.

Wrong dipshit; I am not afraid of Obamascare, I am outraged by this Government attempt to turn every citizen in this nation into wards of the massive State. Although you are too dumb to comprehend what this legislation portends, it is a massive forceful intrusion into American lives that will cost the American taxpayer and future generations trillions.

I have no skin in this game; I am soon to be retired in comfort. I'm trying to warn young dullards like you who have been programmed to not engage your brain and gullibly believe that only Government can take care of you and ensure that everyone has equal outcomes. You have been programmed to forget the historic failures of such efforts by Governments and stupid enough to think that the welfare state can borrow money to pay for everyone into infinity.

Our founders were fearful of what is occurring now in the US; dullards and dumbasses like you electing unethical professional politicians who tell the sheeple what they want to hear and who think they can vote themselves others money.

OK, I just cannot wrap my brain around this one. the ACA (Obamacare) is supposed to save money? How the hell would it when it will surely jack up my premiums AND also consider my current medical plan to be a "Cadillac" plan and force my company to either ditch it (forcing me onto the government roles) or hike my premiums even further? I know what this is. it is a Democrats' wet dream to destroy the private health insurance sector and usher in total governmental control over ALL aspects of healthcare!!! I am soo pissed off about this it isn't funny. And we Conservatives WARNED about this bullshit long ago, but the low information morons disregarded it and elected this incompetent boob not just once, but TWICE!!!! And he has the gall to blame Republicans?? I cannot wait until the fallout and imminent defeat of Liberalism so we can say "WE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

Does your employer pay your premiums for your 'Cadillac Plan?'
Do you work for a large company; i.e, 50 employees?

All of the compliance costs associated with Obamacare mean that employers will likely have a lot less money to pay their employees.

In February, the New York Times published an article in which a chief executive detailed different ways health care regulations would siphon money from an employee’s paycheck. He also calculated that a 23-year-old employee would pay $1.8 million in health care costs over their lifetime.

You might be asking yourself: I can spare a little for the greater good, right? Even if I have lower pay, won’t this reform still be good for the economy as a whole?

Not necessarily.

The idea behind President Obama’s 2012 campaign slogan — growing the economy from the middle out and not the top down — was that all economies need demand from the average citizen. This was also the Keynesian concept behind the president’s 2009 stimulus. People need the purchasing power that comes from having more money in their pocketbook.

But if Obamacare is sapping everyone’s sources of income, how can the middle class pay for anything to stimulate the economy?

http://www.policymic.com/articles/44735/the-studies-are-in-and-obamacare-is-failing-miserably

Does your employer pay your premiums for your 'Cadillac Plan?'
Do you work for a large company; i.e, 50 employees?

Do you think Companies force the taxpayers to cover their plans? Or do they use their own profits and employee contributions to do that?

If you think private company benefits are similar to a massive Government mandate that intrudes into your personal life, you're dumber than a rock.

All of the compliance costs associated with Obamacare mean that employers will likely have a lot less money to pay their employees.

In February, the New York Times published an article in which a chief executive detailed different ways health care regulations would siphon money from an employee’s paycheck. He also calculated that a 23-year-old employee would pay $1.8 million in health care costs over their lifetime.

You might be asking yourself: I can spare a little for the greater good, right? Even if I have lower pay, won’t this reform still be good for the economy as a whole?

Not necessarily.

The idea behind President Obama’s 2012 campaign slogan — growing the economy from the middle out and not the top down — was that all economies need demand from the average citizen. This was also the Keynesian concept behind the president’s 2009 stimulus. People need the purchasing power that comes from having more money in their pocketbook.

But if Obamacare is sapping everyone’s sources of income, how can the middle class pay for anything to stimulate the economy?

http://www.policymic.com/articles/44735/the-studies-are-in-and-obamacare-is-failing-miserably

Disney offers full-time jobs to 427 part-timers who meet Obamacare threshold

Do you think Companies force the taxpayers to cover their plans? Or do they use their own profits and employee contributions to do that?

If you think private company benefits are similar to a massive Government mandate that intrudes into your personal life, you're dumber than a rock.

Currently, the government pays 72% of the premiums for members of Congress. Think about where the money comes.
Make one wonder what does the Walton family, who controls Walmart are the richest family in the U.S. and one of the richest in world with a net worth of $93 billion, have to about their government subsidies they receive ($1.2 billion) in tax breaks and accepting taxpayers to subsidize their lowest wage earners' poor benefits?
What type of rock are you?

Let me get this straight. You are complaining that it is going to cost you more, yet you feel you will be getting something you are not paying for? (government teat)

Its the gov. teat that will cost him more.....get a clue.

Currently, the government pays 72% of the premiums for members of Congress. Think about where the money comes.
Make one wonder what does the Walton family, who controls Walmart are the richest family in the U.S. and one of the richest in world with a net worth of $93 billion, have to about their government subsidies they receive ($1.2 billion) in tax breaks and accepting taxpayers to subsidize their lowest wage earners' poor benefits?
What type of rock are you?

How old are you; three? Get back to me when you can put together some coherent sentences with a point in them.

:rolleyes: Another brain dead asshat who parrots idiot DNC/union thug talking points.

Back