I commited vote fraud

hey superfreak, im a little shaky on my math. Is 30% of 1.3 million a big number? I forget I haven't taken a math class in ages.

I'll chime it. The 30% number is outrageous, but keep in mind this does not mean that 30% of the registrations were fraudulent. All it means is that 30% were rejected for one reason or another. Anyone know what percentage are allegedly fraudulent?

I'll chime it. The 30% number is outrageous, but keep in mind this does not mean that 30% of the registrations were fraudulent. All it means is that 30% were rejected for one reason or another. Anyone know what percentage are allegedly fraudulent?

True, they may not all be due to fraud. I did not see a breakdown in the NYT's article. That said, 30% being rejected shows a serious lack of oversight by ACORN (at best). It shows that they are either not training their employees on how to properly complete registrations cards, not supervising their employees or are deliberately allowing the fraudulent activity to continue.

True, they may not all be due to fraud. I did not see a breakdown in the NYT's article. That said, 30% being rejected shows a serious lack of oversight by ACORN (at best). It shows that they are either not training their employees on how to properly complete registrations cards, not supervising their employees or are deliberately allowing the fraudulent activity to continue.

I've conceded from the start that ACORN doesn't appear to properly train or supervise their employees. Given the requirements in most (if not all) states that groups such as ACORN must submit all registration application submitted to them to election authorities, they should pay particular attention to ensuring that the applications they receive are complete and accurate. It's simply not in their (or anyone's) interest to have such a high rejection rate.

I've conceded from the start that ACORN doesn't appear to properly train or supervise their employees. Given the requirements in most (if not all) states that groups such as ACORN must submit all registration application submitted to them to election authorities, they should pay particular attention to ensuring that the applications they receive are complete and accurate. It's simply not in their (or anyone's) interest to have such a high rejection rate.

I would agree with the above. I was simply giving Desh crap for pretending that it was just a small number.

Back