I DON'T "BELIEVE" ANY GODS EXIST; I ALSO DON'T "BELIEVE" THERE ARE NO GODS!

Is that what you believe, Francis; because posting them, is not the same as publishing.

My name is not Francis.

I do not do "believing."

Publish: Definition: to make generally known; to make a public announcement of, to disseminate to the public.

So when you said that posting them is not the same as publishing...you were publishing the fact that you do not know what you are talking about...not that it needed to be published.

Beautiful day today...but I had things to do, so I could not play golf again.

if you deny it has a beginning you do.....

I do not deny that this thing we humans call "the universe" seems to have had a beginning. (I've acknowledge that.)

Whether that means it is a "creation" or not...is definitely still up for grabs. It may be a "creation"...it may not be a creation.

If you think not...you are denying science.

Also...science is not sure of what comprised what we humans call "the singularity" that is at the core of the Big Bang theory...the special kind of "nothingness" that has been posited. The entirety of THE UNIVERSE...in other words "existence"...may NOT have had a beginning.

If you do not recognize that...you are having a problem with science.

I do not deny that this thing we humans call "the universe" seems to have had a beginning. (I've acknowledge that.)

Whether that means it is a "creation" or not...is definitely still up for grabs. It may be a "creation"...it may not be a creation.

If you think not...you are denying science.

Also...science is not sure of what comprised what we humans call "the singularity" that is at the core of the Big Bang theory...the special kind of "nothingness" that has been posited. The entirety of THE UNIVERSE...in other words "existence"...may NOT have had a beginning.

If you do not recognize that...you are having a problem with science.
I'm not going to engage in the same argument with you in two places......as for this thread, let's just agree to disagree about how incredibly stupid your arguments are......

I'm not going to engage in the same argument with you in two places......as for this thread, let's just agree to disagree about how incredibly stupid your arguments are......

There is nothing stupid about my remarks at all.

If you did not want to engage in the same argument in two different places...why did you take the issue up in two different places?

My name is not Francis.

I do not do "believing."

Publish: Definition: to make generally known; to make a public announcement of, to disseminate to the public.

So when you said that posting them is not the same as publishing...you were publishing the fact that you do not know what you are talking about...not that it needed to be published.

Beautiful day today...but I had things to do, so I could not play golf again.

But with out believing, Francis, you can't do "knowing". :D

Back