‘I don’t want to be the apple of Vladimir Putin’s eye’: Christie breaks with GOP riva

signalmankenneth

Verified User
‘I don’t want to be the apple of Vladimir Putin’s eye’: Christie breaks with GOP rivals on foreign policy

You don't want a Putin ass-wipe as the GOP nominee for president either?!!

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Saturday drew a stark foreign policy contrast with rivals for the GOP nomination who have proposed loosening current American commitments in Ukraine and Taiwan in the face of aggression from Russia and China.

Speaking to Erick Erickson at an Atlanta-area conference on Saturday morning, Christie went deep on his foreign policy vision, saying the U.S. must push back against authoritarian leaders and uphold democratic rights and norms in a broad preview of what foreign policy in his administration would look like.

“We have folks in this race who have called Vladimir Putin brilliant, a great leader," Christie said. "Just yesterday, Donald Trump called him that he was the apple of Putin’s eye. I have to tell you the truth: I don't want to be the apple of Vladimir Putin’s eye.”

“A Christie administration would stand up for our friends around the world and work with them,” he added.

Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy recently began touting an eyebrow-raising Taiwan strategy that would entail shrinking current U.S. commitments to the island once America gains domestic semiconductor manufacturing. Christie appeared to hit back at such plans in his Saturday remarks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/don-t-want-apple-vladimir-145147627.html

[video]https://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion/100000005935591/trump-and-putin-a-love-story.html[/video]

Last edited:
Christie is outspoken, and he is trying to win over the nonMAGA vote of the GOP, daunting task given the lack of courage the GOP has, but his only hope is to show big in New Hampshire inorder to make it even a race

Christie is outspoken, and he is trying to win over the nonMAGA vote of the GOP, daunting task given the lack of courage the GOP has, but his only hope is to show big in New Hampshire inorder to make it even a race

He is an incompetent thug.

We need better.

Keep in mind that the Russians generally dont care anymore what we think, we are going away, they have given up on us.

The American abusive regime is trying to figure out a way out of Ukraine, have been trying to talk to the Russians back channel and in secret, but they are so divorced from reality that the Russians tell them to stop wasting their time. Much of the world just told us the same thing at the disastrous Saudi Arabia conference that the children in Washington set up. They just got proven yet again to be complete incompetents, and not only that, full of themselves, unwilling to listen, and are disastrously for America also unwilling to learn.

Buckle Up, bumpy ride is ahead.

Yeah the Biden administration is a complete failure in foreign policy, Russia just laughs at Biden.

Russia has what they want and now it's just a waiting game as they wear down Ukraine and Ukraine surrenders the eastern portion to them.

Yeah the Biden administration is a complete failure in foreign policy, Russia just laughs at Biden.

Russia has what they want and now it's just a waiting game as they wear down Ukraine and Ukraine surrenders the eastern portion to them.

This is what the WOKE Cult doing foreign policy looks like.

A complete disaster every time.

This is not exactly me saying it, this is what I hear on my grapevine, which is orders of magnatude better than yours is.

Suck It.

This is not exactly me saying it, this is what I hear on my grapevine, which is orders of magnatude better than yours is.

Suck It.

A poll of what your lie filled idiot compadres say is just a poll of deplorables who want to stay asleep all their lives

Suck that Putin cock

He knows he can’t win

He is just trying to save his historical reputation and make it clear he hates the people who tried to STEAL an election when the history books are written on this mess

That’s alright, the majority of developed nations have embraced Biden and shunned Putin. Biden supports democracy.

So Christie is pushing for war with Russia over an irrelevant nation.

No wonder he is running at the bottom of the pack.
Stupidity from you.

War with Russia comes as a result of them steam rolling Ukraine and consolidating power and wealth, and then moving on to the next nation within a few years.

Supporting Ukraine to stop Russia is how we avoid that war.

More stupidity. Russia has become a laughing stock and they are suffering at home as their dollar becomes worthless.

If they have what they want, great as that is nothing they did not have before the invasion was done by them. They went to all this trouble for a nothing burger.

He is all in on Trump winning again and salvaging it for him. If Trump loses, Putin is done in Ukraine and will be lucky to keep any Ukraine lands he has taken.

Back