I feel....

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
I feel like a shit every time I play chess games. But this time it's different. I went under 600 ELO on 10 min rapid game.

I wondered why then I realized it was because of everything.

FUCK YOU ALL. FUCK THE GQP. FUCK CANCUN CRUZ. FUCK ABBOTT.

I explained to one of my opponents in a chess game how I felt and offered him a draw. He understood and accepted.

Nobody should have to feel like this.

NO FUCKING BODY.

Go ahead and explain, please.

Our schools don't teach anymore, their job is to make kids accept that 2+2=5. And if they don't really believe it they should at least pretend they do. Kids are the absolute worst age group to play this game with. Forcing kids with borderline personalities to submit can only lead to violence. This is why they attack schools by the way, their problems are centered around the school.

Our schools don't teach anymore, their job is to make kids accept that 2+2=5. And if they don't really believe it they should at least pretend they do. Kids are the absolute worst age group to play this game with. Forcing kids with borderline personalities to submit can only lead to violence. This is why they attack schools by the way, their problems are centered around the school.

So you blame the schools and the teachers?

I think you're right. This time, they've bitten off more than they can chew. All their cheating and gerrymandering will not save them.

The GQP is going down. Fuck then.

0GaD4Cr.jpg

Back