I feel....

Once again, yes. I also blame the administrators. I've already answered this question, do you want to keep arguing in circles?

So you blame the teachers and the admins for Ramos blowing those kids apart beyond reorganization that they had to do DNA swabs to make identifications?

What's next? Blame the doors?

So you blame the teachers and the admins for Ramos blowing those kids apart beyond reorganization that they had to do DNA swabs to make identifications?

What's next? Blame the doors?

You can focus on Uvalde all you want but I've been very clear on this, I blame the violence on our schools trying to force submission on kids. School shootings have been happening for 30 years now and yes, I blame the teachers...especially their unions...and the administrators. As for the doors...by the time they are an issue it's far too late to fix the problem.

The GQP is going down. Fuck then.

0GaD4Cr.jpg

What is it about rednecks? They cover themselves in the American flag. What a joke. Should be the Russian flag - that's who this sick MAGA crowd is loyal to!

I feel like a shit every time I play chess games. But this time it's different. I went under 600 ELO on 10 min rapid game.

I wondered why then I realized it was because of everything.

FUCK YOU ALL. FUCK THE GQP. FUCK CANCUN CRUZ. FUCK ABBOTT.

I explained to one of my opponents in a chess game how I felt and offered him a draw. He understood and accepted.

Nobody should have to feel like this.

NO FUCKING BODY.

What is going on is in the back of your mind you are realizing that your party is done for. Denial, anger, despair,....eventually you will just accept it and things will get better for you. Hang in there...

Back