I figured out where damo got his bathwater drinking thing at.

uscitizen

Villified User
May 19, 2008
GOP Drinking Its Bath Water
By Robert Novak

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, at age 38 and having served less than five terms, did not leap over a dozen of his seniors to become ranking Republican on the House Budget Committee by bashing GOP leaders. But an angry Ryan last Wednesday delivered unscripted remarks on the House floor as the farm bill neared passage: "This bill is an absence of leadership. This bill shows we are not leading."

Ryan's fellow reformer, 45-year-old Jeff Flake of Arizona, in his fourth term, is less cautious about defying the leadership and has been kept off key committees. On Wednesday, he said of a $300 billion bill that raises farm subsidies and is filled with non-farm pork, "Sometimes, here in Washington, we tend to drink our own bath water and believe our own press releases."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/05/gop_drinking_its_bath_water.html

said by a republican aimed at republicans and as per usual Damo being a republican does a great deflection reflection shot off his ass.
And the crowd goes wild :cheer:

Interesting. I honestly didn't know that Novack ever used the phrase. The only place I have ever heard the term used in the same way I was using it was when a kid in my work area says, "I'd drink her bathwater" when talking about women he'd like to sleep with.

Interesting. I honestly didn't know that Novack ever used the phrase. The only place I have ever heard the term used in the same way I was using it was when a kid in my work area says, "I'd drink her bathwater" when talking about women he'd like to sleep with.

sure Damo, sure. You got it off of a right wing pundit somehwere I am sure.

spinning again, it was not Novack, you have a reading comprehension problem ?

sure Damo, sure. You got it off of a right wing pundit somehwere I am sure.

spinning again, it was not Novack, you have a reading comprehension problem ?
Even if I had, it doesn't change the accuracy of the descriptive phrase. You definitely drink Democrat Party bathwater, and are getting close to the toilet water stage.

Just bow out damo I have your ass on this one :clink:
Don't think so. I like the phrase, even if Novack used it too.

I'll continue to use it, and since you are the most likely bathwater drinker it will likely most often be used on you.

Don't think so. I like the phrase, even if Novack used it too.

I'll continue to use it, and since you are the most likely bathwater drinker it will likely most often be used on you.

You spinner, Novack did not use it , read the post.
your ass is sooo had.

You spinner, Novack did not use it , read the post.
your ass is sooo had.
Who cares? Seriously, I know you dislike having your worship pointed out to you descriptively but what does it matter if somebody else uses the phrase? I stole it from a kid in my office, I would assume that others use it too. The next time you use "Kool-Ade drinker" should we point out that somebody said it before you?

You are inane. I like the phrase, this thread won't stop me from using it.

I know it won't stop you damo.
You are a republican hack after all.
LOL. The sudden onset of "No YOU are!" Not only do you drink Democrat Bathwater, but now we know why you think nobody could use a phrase unless it was read from some other place. It's projection! Old man, not only do you drink the bathwater, but now we know you aren't even creative.

Stole it from a kid at work makes you creative.
BTW Damo my last bit with you on this thread for you. You are now goiing into phase 2 wordplay and such.

Stole it from a kid at work makes you creative.
BTW Damo my last bit with you on this thread for you. You are now goiing into phase 2 wordplay and such.
I'm not the one saying it was creative. I said I liked it. However going back to first grade?

Now you have begun licking the tub ring, the bathwater is gone.

I'm not the one saying it was creative. I said I liked it. However going back to first grade?

Now you have begun licking the tub ring, the bathwater is gone.

you know he just went to google 'licking the tub ring' to see if anyone else has said that before.

LMAO I love this thread usc!

Sf Put me on ignore when the finiancials started falling apart. So I figured there was no purpose in reading his posts either.

Damo and his Novack said it ;)

were the foot in the other shoe. CAW, SF and Damo would be all over me.

the Triminic Trio.

Sf Put me on ignore when the finiancials started falling apart. So I figured there was no purpose in reading his posts either.

Damo and his Novack said it ;)

were the foot in the other shoe. CAW, SF and Damo would be all over me.

the Triminic Trio.

LMAO

Back