I figured out where damo got his bathwater drinking thing at.

Sf Put me on ignore when the finiancials started falling apart. So I figured there was no purpose in reading his posts either.

Damo and his Novack said it ;)

were the foot in the other shoe. CAW, SF and Damo would be all over me.

the Triminic Trio.
I can't imagine how it matters if anybody said it at all, including in their titles or some such. This is just a sad attempt to get somebody to stop posting what embarrasses you about yourself. You don't like such a clear picture of your worship at the D idol to be presented. At least you are getting used to picturing yourself toting the water for the kool ade mixes.

"You don't like such a clear picture of your worship at the D idol to be presented."

Damo you are beginning to sound like Dano now.

Just one letter position difference there.

"You don't like such a clear picture of your worship at the D idol to be presented."

Damo you are beginning to sound like Dano now.

Just one letter position difference there.
Seriously? This is your best? It was fun before but now it has become sad.

Interesting. I honestly didn't know that Novack ever used the phrase. The only place I have ever heard the term used in the same way I was using it was when a kid in my work area says, "I'd drink her bathwater" when talking about women he'd like to sleep with.
I too have used this saying when talking about a woman. Not recently but when I was in the army almost 20 years ago

Interesting. I honestly didn't know that Novack ever used the phrase. The only place I have ever heard the term used in the same way I was using it was when a kid in my work area says, "I'd drink her bathwater" when talking about women he'd like to sleep with.

Liar.

They said it in the Color Purple too. You remember, the movie that had you in the dog house!

Damo is just drinking Republican toilet water.

why do you think they redid the bathroom where toetapper was caught ? the toetapper toilet is now a republican shrine.

Liar.

They said it in the Color Purple too. You remember, the movie that had you in the dog house!
Maybe that's where I got it from. I didn't memorize the movie but it may have stuck in my sub-conscious. It was just something I said because it brought up the picture that was pretty much exactly what I wanted.

Maybe that's where I got it from. I didn't memorize the movie but it may have stuck in my sub-conscious. It was just something I said because it brought up the picture that was pretty much exactly what I wanted.

lol

Its okay. I forget where I hear stuff too.

Well the line about someone thinking a woman was so hot they would drink her bathwater sure does indicate running on hormones instead of intelligence.

Back