"I hate Taylor Swift"

I'm smart! I can do things!
6s7hco.gif
You're sick and a danger to yourself, Fredo.

You voted for the guy that the Democrat party just dumped because he has dementia. That takes a special kind of stupid.

lol you just copied Doofy Howser word for word. Why don’t you head on down to your country club and have a brandy with the rest of your old fuck losers who think their club is the height of prestige. I know your type. Thank God Im not one of them. Keep in mind you are in Central Georgia. That SHOULD keep you humble.

lol you just copied Doofy Howser word for word. Why don’t you head on down to your country club and have a brandy with the rest of your old fuck losers who think their club is the height of prestige. I know your type. Thank God Im not one of them. Keep in mind you are in Central Georgia. That SHOULD keep you humble.

Wow. Nice catch. Very insightful too.
You voted for the guy that the Democrat party just dumped because he has dementia. That takes a special kind of stupid. :laugh:
You voted for the guy that the Democrat party just dumped because he has dementia. That takes a special kind of stupid.

They seem to appear at the same time. Not sayin’. EL seems dumber than Earl but now I’m starting to wonder. They both seem fixated on Uber eats and cumulative inflation.
It tells me they are either copy'n'pasting the same talking points or that they have the same mind. It could be both.

I doubt this costs her money and if it does, she doesn’t care. She tipped her drivers a hundred grand each and didn’t bat an eye. She gives millions to charity. She’s fine financially. Her biggest risk is to her safety because the former President has basically demobilized her for supporting his opponent. He intends for the mob to commit violence against his enemies when the election goes south and it is happening in real time. He’s given them plenty of targets. I am one of those targets. I am a registered Democrat who has donated substantial money to Democrats in multiple races. So when you post your bullshit about there being a price to pay you are being utterly irresponsible. It isn’t trolling anymore. And it most certainly isn’t funny to someone like me. This is serious shit. You need to stop making a joke of it.

You know I dont want to see ANY harm come to anyone,...and certainly not you. I dont support violence in any form let alone political. You are right though,...we all from BOTH sides need to lower the temperature a bit for the good of the country and our fellow Americans. I must say though,....over the last decade there has been quite a bit of violent rhetoric AND actual action coming from the left as well. Neither side is blameless in this.

Reactions: TOP
You know I dont want to see ANY harm come to anyone,...and certainly not you. I dont support violence in any form let alone political. You are right though,...we all from BOTH sides need to lower the temperature a bit for the good of the country and our fellow Americans. I must say though,....over the last decade there has been quite a bit of violent rhetoric AND actual action coming from the left as well. Neither side is blameless in this.

Nope. This rhetoric is coming from one side, and one side only. And you, with your passive aggressive posts, are encouraging it. YOUR candidate said that I should be in jail for a long time. Agree or disagree? Simple question.

Dear Fat Ass, you support Trump. You deny the results of election 2020. You deny Trump caused 1/6.

Either you are supremely stupid or you are lying about your denial of supporting violence. Which is it? Feel free to run like a chicken if you are guilty. LOL

949yxw.gif

Nope. This rhetoric is coming from one side, and one side only. And you, with your passive aggressive posts, are encouraging it. YOUR candidate said that I should be in jail for a long time. Agree or disagree? Simple question.
Disagree on both points. No,...it is NOT coming from one side and NO you should NOT be in jail simply for contributing to a political party.

Agreed on all points; the hateful and dishonest rhetoric is coming from Team Trump. Calling him a danger to democracy is true since Trump, himself, said he wanted to terminate our Constitution along with his repeated claims of wanting to be a dictator. He's an enemy to the Constitution as well as all of his supporters like @Stone.

Former President Donald Trump called for the termination of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election and reinstate him to power Saturday in a continuation of his election denialism and pushing of fringe conspiracy theories.

In a Truth Social post on Dec. 3, 2022, Trump repeated his claim that the 2020 election results were fraudulent, and argued that this allows "for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution." Many interpreted this to mean he had called for a termination of the Constitution. Trump later denied this, arguing that he meant "steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG" of election fraud.

Back