I hate when France kicks our @ss

dung please tell me how they are better off.
I have been looking at this stuff for years, It's childish to say a statistic isn't great without offering what is better.
Most comparisons of countries economies or status are based on per capita income.
We have many more great companies, take a look at the global 1,000. I'll be waiting on your answer. LOL

dung please tell me how they are better off.
I have been looking at this stuff for years, It's childish to say a statistic isn't great without offering what is better.
Most comparisons of countries economies or status are based on per capita income.
We have many more great companies, take a look at the global 1,000. I'll be waiting on your answer. LOL

I'll try to make it very simple for you:

1) If you want to talk about how well a given economy is performing, GDP growth and GDP per capita are very good measuring sticks.

2) If you want to talk about how well the average individual in a given economy is performing those measures are not every good because high-end and low-end extremes can skew the results and such measures fail to take into account distribution of growth and wealth. Instead, average income could be used, but again this suffers from the same drawbacks with high-end and low-end skews. Median income is preferable.

You guys are acting stupid, like you don't know what a preventable death that was caused by something that wasn't treated is...

Yep if Bush had not been elected perhaps up to a miliion lives and ultimately a few trillion dollars might have been saved.....

See how many deaths those poor political hygenics cause ?

so tell me what the median comparison is.
I bet you haven't even seen both much less know theirs is higher.
I know we have more high end, our few on the low end are prob lower in income but could be better in freebees.

so tell me what the median comparison is.
I bet you haven't even seen both much less know theirs is higher.
I know we have more high end, our few on the low end are prob lower in income but could be better in freebees.

The point, topper, is that your stats are useless regarding the topic of the study.

dung your clueless, what did you come back with besides and insult.
You proved you took freshman stats, median is direct middle average is slightly skewed to the more higher erners. You didn't tell me what you know about them. My guess is your clueless.

I just looked it up dungshit. england is 24,000 lbs or $40,000 the US is $48,000 on median household income. BURN

Oooohhhh.....the dreaded "burn."

Hey, topsy - how did your theory that Iowa wouldn't have much affect on future primaries turn out?

cnn still projects her as the nominee.
I see your usual diversion is at play lorax. As the economics is wayyyy over your head.

or could it be there 35hour work weeks, 5weeks vacation, lack of stress, lack of eating fastfood everyday,.. and so on.

fine with me.. we can have national healthcare.. but change the working hours then. if im going to pay tax out the ass I dont want to work as much anymore.

LMAO. You crack me up lately for some reason. Its almost like you've accepted that we're going to have anational healthcare system.

SF, just remember this post next time you scream that I'm on IA, and I should stop posting to you.

There's no way you could have read that article and the link, unless you were reading my posts. :)

Your right, that the article stated that UK income had bested US income, for the first time in a century.

interesting. :corn:

Yeah, that's right - you have to agree with Toppy's well-informed, historically accurate political analysis that Iowa is just a tiny state that doesn't matter & affect any of the other primaries, that Hillary is still the inevitable nominee & that nothing we have seen for the past 5 days is real, or you are a "moron troll"....

LMAO. You crack me up lately for some reason. Its almost like you've accepted that we're going to have anational healthcare system.

well im hoping we take baby steps towards it.. dont want some emotional induced epic grand plan. First lets figure out how to cover those not insured.

Back