I have added an Awards system...

I have also given the first of the awards...

To see the new awards check out the Awards page under the Links dropdown...

Any ideas for new awards and suggestions on who to award them to.

Yes I know there are going to be some jokes in here...

If you have any ideas for new awards and award images give me a post in this here thread...

:cof1:

Links dropdown? I only see a quick links dropdown and it doesn't have awards in it. ????

It's almost as if Thomas Pynchon wrote an internal monologue in the style of James Joyce imitating e. e. cummings. You're left wondering if he isn't laughing at us all behind the facade. Or else maybe just took too much acid.
I really miss this guy.

I have also given the first of the awards...

To see the new awards check out the Awards page under the Links dropdown...

Any ideas for new awards and suggestions on who to award them to.

Yes I know there are going to be some jokes in here...

If you have any ideas for new awards and award images give me a post in this here thread...

:cof1:

Where is the link I tried all the drop downs and it wasn't seen?

Who cares? I thought it was pretty cool that someone actually resurrected a thread from that long ago.:cool:

Look. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I got a Message from one of the JPP Administrators, and it said "If Steven can't increase his IQ, we're going to have to ban him again". (I'm sorry to have to be the one to relay this to you) :(

Look. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I got a Message from one of the JPP Administrators, and it said "If Steven can't increase his IQ, we're going to have to ban him again". (I'm sorry to have to be the one to relay this to you) :(

This is funny coming from someone who has MAYBE an I.Q. of 70. But that's most likely too high of an estimate.;)

Back