I have an IMPORTANT Question for ALL Liberals!

Yeah, that's REAL funny, troglodyte. Your name fits you well. Don't call ME, when Iran's testing Nukes, threatening Israel with them. Don't call ME, when China's marching in, from Mexico. We CAN'T DRILL OIL WELLS IN THE GULF OF MEXICO. That's OK. You know who IS, asswipe? The CHINESE? You Moronic, Naive Liberals have NO IDEA, of how DANGEROUS a place the world TRULY IS, in 2008. Stick THAT starlight up your ass, and tell me how dim it comes out your mouth, sh*-for-brains.

Ive had it with you brainwashed robots for one day. Keep spouting what that Newsman tells you, at 6:00. Don't do your OWN research. Don't find out what is BELOW the surface.

Hey Darla, He thinks I'm a liberal! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

John, is that you? Comb-over boy? Nahh, couldn't be.

What's even more funny is that he thinks he's smarter than I! double-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

Then you have this "King Raw" anus cling-on. GUARANTEED, with a name like "King Raw", and a picture of Stone Cold, he's a pimply-faced, skinny-armed college kid, who if I saw on the street, would RUN, if I said, "BOO!", Bwaaaaaahahahahahaa! Keep watching that wrestling, "King Raw", lift those 5-pound bags of sugar. You'll be tough, someday, Haaaaaahaha!

Lady T, will you READ, at least SOME of the article I reprinted, in Obama's own WORDS, in "You want REAL news"? Just read SOME of it, the highlighted parts, and TELL me that Obama SPEAKS FOR YOU. Or better yet, SPEAKS FOR THE AVAERAGE AMERICAN, who doesnt WANT to see Obama at the Head of Some Ultra-Left Religious Organization, telling Blacks "Don't work for the MAN! Don't be SUCCESSFUL!" Stay in the HOOD, with your kids, where GUNSHOTS go thru their WALLS every night!"

Tell me Obama's WORDS don't give you CONCERN

I already know Obama hates white people. I was at one of his real rally's a few months ago. What blacks are really trying to achieve is payback for slavery. In addition to enslaving Whites, we Obamamites, are going to enslave whites and give each native american a company and three houses that will have used to belong to White people. Its going to be great. There's a new man in town!

White slaves for everyone (that isn't white of course)

Yeah, that's REAL funny, troglodyte. Your name fits you well. Don't call ME, when Iran's testing Nukes, threatening Israel with them. Don't call ME, when China's marching in, from Mexico. We CAN'T DRILL OIL WELLS IN THE GULF OF MEXICO. That's OK. You know who IS, asswipe? The CHINESE? You Moronic, Naive Liberals have NO IDEA, of how DANGEROUS a place the world TRULY IS, in 2008. Stick THAT starlight up your ass, and tell me how dim it comes out your mouth, sh*-for-brains.

Actually, according to Obama's Anti-white movement charter, they aren't going to have to march in from mexico. The chinese government will have seats in his cabinet, along with Castro of course and they are just going to come straight from the Pacific.

Get your Che T-shirts ironed everyone.

Ive had it with you brainwashed robots for one day. Keep spouting what that Newsman tells you, at 6:00. Don't do your OWN research. Don't find out what is BELOW the surface.

Hey, I'm on your side: Obama hates white people. It all started when that bitch of a mother raised him. If you're nice, I'll let you be my driver when White enslavement starts.

Then you have this "King Raw" anus cling-on. GUARANTEED, with a name like "King Raw", and a picture of Stone Cold, he's a pimply-faced, skinny-armed college kid, who if I saw on the street, would RUN, if I said, "BOO!", Bwaaaaaahahahahahaa! Keep watching that wrestling, "King Raw", lift those 5-pound bags of sugar. You'll be tough, someday, Haaaaaahaha!

If you want to meet me in real life then meet me at Catfish Country in Bartow Fl. Nice public restaurant but we'll see who runs away like a little bitch. And fyi, I'm 180 and I work out all the time.

This may be the most annoying writting style on this board.

It LIKE whoa IT"S so annoying TO follow....

The man who killed WCW.

That's one way tolook at it. I think of Stone Cold as the steroid abusing woman hitter. That pic of him is the real deal!

Back